This time last year!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by sarah0202, Dec 30, 2011.

1. sarah0202

sarah0202 Well-Known Member

i know this might be a little bit morbid but i don't mean it to be just wanted to share really but this time last year i had to go into hospital to have a medical mc just seems strange how much has changed in a year now here i am today willing my little man to come out i had a word with him the other day telling him that it would be a good day for him to come to replace some bad memorys with a great one (my nan died the same day as well) but i don't think he listened to me as no sign of him going anywhere just yet!

sorry probably did come out a bit morbid just needed to share really x

2. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

That's a horrible thing to have gone through. My aunt had a mc last Xmas so was dreading this year because of memories!

Yay to happy memories that are in your tummy now :)

3. sarah0202

i think the worst thinglast year was that i knew it had all gone wrong but had to wait till after xmas before anything could be done plus i had my son last year which made it easier to deal with the first time round was the worst! now i need my new little man here hurry up jack wants cuddles with his baby brother!

4. Olive

Olive Well-Known Member

:hug: awful thing to go through x

5. Cazza

Cazza Well-Known Member

I know how you feel hun :hug:

Ironically my CS is booked for the same date as my D&C after a MMC last year..........how things change in a year.

Onwards and upwards I say!!!

6. Alexandra84

Alexandra84 Well-Known Member

Things can change so much over time. Really glad you've got your little boy to look forward to. It's always nice to realise that happy times come round eventually no matter how bad things get, it keeps you going :)

7. Lulabell

Lulabell Well-Known Member

Sorry you had to go through that last year. As I have never been through it, I can't imagine how horrible it must of been. But look at you now. Altho never forgotten, your soon to be bundle of joy will put a smile on your face...when they decide to come out. :) xx

This time last year i was told my chances of conceiving were extremely slim. A year can really make a difference! xx

8. NinjaKitty

NinjaKitty Well-Known Member

I tend to think that just going through pregnancy is a pretty epic journey. However when I read other peoples experiences like this I realise how lucky I have been so far. I'm so glad you are close to meeting your new LO after all you have been through :hug:

9. sarah0202

aww thanks girls i didn't mean to make anyone feel sad and i always think yeah i have been through some upsetting times but these things happen for a reason and people go through much worse and now look at me i have a beautiful 3 1/2 little boy and his baby brother will arrive any day soon hopefully so i am very very lucky xxx

10. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

:hugs: Sorry to hear you had to go through that last year :)
    A lot has changed and LO will be here before you know it xx

11. TORino

TORino Well-Known Member

:hug:

Your little bundle will be here before you know it xx