Keep getting emotional!

My OH got all teary over a car advert about being a family with someone else's kids the other day (and he's not the emotional type lmao) and he gets emotional at one born every minute :) this is his first baby :)

Awww bless, that's sweet :)
My OH has just put 'one born every minute' on and left me watching it while he goes to play his drums lol - I've never dared watch it before but guess now is a good time to start :shock:

My OH got all teary over a car advert about being a family with someone else's kids the other day (and he's not the emotional type lmao) and he gets emotional at one born every minute :) this is his first baby :)

Its nice to hear that he's like that - i dont really get too much emotion from mine! He said im not allowed to watch one born every minute because it always puts me off but not much i can do now!!! As i type this hes watching footy and ive got one born every minute on on my laptop!

Its nice to hear that he's like that - i dont really get too much emotion from mine! He said im not allowed to watch one born every minute because it always puts me off but not much i can do now!!! As i type this hes watching footy and ive got one born every minute on on my laptop!

OMG - I've only been watching a few minutes of one born every minute and I'm terrified!!! Don't think I am ready to watch it yet :shock::shock:

OMG - I've only been watching a few minutes of one born every minute and I'm terrified!!! Don't think I am ready to watch it yet :shock::shock:

haha thats why ive been banned from watching it! On the plus side i guess its a little taster of what its going to be like - its not a walk in the park!!!

haha thats why ive been banned from watching it! On the plus side i guess its a little taster of what its going to be like - its not a walk in the park!!!

Yeah, I guess I need to know lol. I'm on the verge of hiding behind the sofa!!:shock:

Well Katkin i just think there is plenty of time to worry about all that birth stuff yet, i just love the expression on the blokes faces - melts my heart and i think i wonder if my OH will be like that!!! Just read your fella plays drums, mine does too!

Well Katkin i just think there is plenty of time to worry about all that birth stuff yet, i just love the expression on the blokes faces - melts my heart and i think i wonder if my OH will be like that!!! Just read your fella plays drums, mine does too!

Yeah, it's so sweet - made me get all emotional again watching the father telling the family their daughter had been born :) My OH is a real softie and cries at anything so he will definately be blubbing away at the birth.
My OH's main instrument is electric guitar, but he has just bought a drum kit and has been setting it up in the spare bedroom (he needs to make the most of it as in a few months time it will need to be turned into a nursery lol:lol:).

Yeah, it's so sweet - made me get all emotional again watching the father telling the family their daughter had been born :) My OH is a real softie and cries at anything so he will definately be blubbing away at the birth.
My OH's main instrument is electric guitar, but he has just bought a drum kit and has been setting it up in the spare bedroom (he needs to make the most of it as in a few months time it will need to be turned into a nursery lol:lol:).

Thats a bit crazy that, mines is the electric guitar, weve got about 3 in the house, 1 x base guitar and drums. Hes a bit talented like that...
Me i cant play anything! tried the base but well i leave it at that!!!
Thats nice hes like that, i love seeing blokes cry when their little ones come along. Mine may shed a tear but then shrug it off, hes a bit like that...

My OH is a huge Iron Maiden fan so he usually plays their songs, or metallica (my fav band). At our wedding we hired a heavy metal band and he played Enter Sandman with them for me :) He currently has 3 electric guitars, he sold his acoustic one a few weeks ago on eBay. Like you, I can't play anything - but I make a mean curry lol ;-)

I like metallica too, great band and i love "One". We are not married but we are off the see the mighty stone roses next month in Manchester thats as close as a first dance as we will get!!! Im divorced and so is he but this is both our first baby...
Well we could practice and sound rubbish together but i make a mean chilli so we'd [probs be best leaving the music to them and the cooking to us!

I like metallica too, great band and i love "One". We are not married but we are off the see the mighty stone roses next month in Manchester thats as close as a first dance as we will get!!! Im divorced and so is he but this is both our first baby...
Well we could practice and sound rubbish together but i make a mean chilli so we'd [probs be best leaving the music to them and the cooking to us!

Lol, good plan - I love spicy foods :)
One was the 1st Metallica song I ever heard and I was hooked straight away! I have seen them live so many times - the last time being at Download last weekend :)
My OH's family live in Manchester!

Chilli and curry are the foods of gods i reckon!
Its one of their first songs i heard too. I love it when that happens when you hear a song and it changes your life and out look on things!!! THINK IM ABOUT TO HAVE ANOTHER STAR WARS MOMENT!!!! ARRRGGHHH
We go to Manc to watch a lot of bands play and its a top night. I love the hotel Roomzzz there.

Awesome taste in music girlies ;-) one was also my first Metallica song!!!

Its nice to see people like that kind of music as most people i know like main stream...
There is a band ive seen from sheffield called Exit Calm a few times and they are amazing. My bloke saw Kasabian at a pub called the leopard in Doncaster and said they would be huge and he said these would do the same so heres to hoping!! Were off to a festival in Barnsley next month to watch them play again... cant wait, will just have to watch the belly at the roses gig and the festival...

Chilli and curry are the foods of gods i reckon!
Its one of their first songs i heard too. I love it when that happens when you hear a song and it changes your life and out look on things!!! THINK IM ABOUT TO HAVE ANOTHER STAR WARS MOMENT!!!! ARRRGGHHH
We go to Manc to watch a lot of bands play and its a top night. I love the hotel Roomzzz there.

Lol, have you seen the Family Guy star wars episodes? They are sooooo funny! I will ask my OH if he knows the hotel roomzzz :)

Why thank you Flips :) \m/

Its nice to see people like that kind of music as most people i know like main stream...
There is a band ive seen from sheffield called Exit Calm a few times and they are amazing. My bloke saw Kasabian at a pub called the leopard in Doncaster and said they would be huge and he said these would do the same so heres to hoping!! Were off to a festival in Barnsley next month to watch them play again... cant wait, will just have to watch the belly at the roses gig and the festival...

I am so relieved I didn't realise I was pregnant at Download! I would have been freaked out about using the porta loos and terrified of getting food poisoning! I said to my OH it may be the last festival we go to for a while - little did I know lol.

Oh yes i have them on DVD and just to make matters worse we have a family guy star wars fridge magnet! We love family guy too so it'd be rude not too!!

I am so relieved I didn't realise I was pregnant at Download! I would have been freaked out about using the porta loos and terrified of getting food poisoning! I said to my OH it may be the last festival we go to for a while - little did I know lol.

well im slightly concerned as it estimated 75,000 people when we go on the sunday. Said to him i wont be getting into the rough of things and im dreading the drive back home. Its going to take hours... :dohh:
Yeah if you ever go again and need a place to stay its lovely, we got a good deal on it and its one of the best hotels ive ever stayed in.

Hehe, not got any FG star wars fridge magnets (yet!!).
Can you try to stand near the back of the crowd to avoid getting shoved around? I'm sure you will be ok :)
Thanks for the tip on the hotel - we tend to stay with my OHs dad or his friends when we go up but it's worth knowing about good hotels to stay at :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back