HOW LONG TILL YOU GOT YOUR BFP?!!!!

nikki1306

Reaction score
Hi

I am now 8 days late for my dreaded AF but all my tests have been BFN :cry:

Can anyone tell me how long it took them to get a BFP and did they get lots of negatives to begin with?

I have no strong symptons but do feel bloated,and get waves of nusea and have totally gone off chicken (breasts) :?

Please help this is driving me crazy :(
Thank you xx

everyone is different hun i got my bfp 3 days before af was due give it a few days and test again good luck xxxx

Hiya,

I think I was lucky, I got a very very faint line on the day my AF was due but because it was so faint my hubby didn't believe it (he pi**ed on my parade I can tell you! :lol: ) so I did another test the next day, it was still really really faint so did one the day after that with a clear blue digital and it wasn't until it actually read 'pregnant' did he believe I was preggers, I knew deep down I was, just got a strong feeling :?

Have you tried the clearblue digital yet?

My fingers are crossed for you, hope you get your BFP soon.

Nicki.x :D

Hi

I haven't tried clearblue digital yet but a few people have mentioned them, i will buy some tomorrow but i think i will wait until the weekend to test (if i can !!).

Thank you, i will let you know how i get on !!

I tested negative with First Response on the day AF was due, and also the day after. But got my BFP 2 days after AF was due (on New Years Day!! :D ) using Boots own and Asda's own.

I would definitely recommend trying different tests.

Good Luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back