BFP after an early BFN!?

jandvhunt

Reaction score
I just thought it would be interesting to know haow many of you out there have had a BFN early on in the testing days, or even on ur AF date, but have later had a BFP. I'd love to know!

hi i did with all 3 of my pregnancies and couldnt get a bfp until i was 3 days late at least!! but i am 28 days exactly always have been so everytime i knew i was PG xxxxx

Kim, did you get faint lines or no line, a big BFN?? i have tested yesterday and today (AF was due yesterday!) yet got BFN's both time but i feel as though i could be pregnant :think:

I didn't get my BFP until 12 days after my period was due. My AF was due on 17-5-06. I did an early predictor test on 21-5-06 (4 days after) and got a BFN. I finally got my BFP on 28th. I was told by my GP that I probabaly ovulated later in my cycle. Also though my AF was anything between 33-40 days.

I didn't with my girls as i used "predictor" but i used a cheaper brand with this one and when i was a day late i had a negative, 2 days later i tested with the same brand and got a very faint positive, this happened twice more with the same brand, only when i done a clear blue it came up dark.

I tested 5 days before AF was due cos I felt really sick etc but got a BFN, I then tested again on the day AF was due and got my BFP but it was feint and that was using one of them first response thingies.

That's what is bugging me so much... I've been pregnant twice before (now 6 and 4) and I felt exactly like this with them... once you've experienced the early stages and morning sickness you never forget that feeling do you!! If I'd had no symptoms it wouldn't bother me, I didn't expect to pregnant first month anyway, it's the symptoms that are sending me into overdrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back