Karen Slaughter

emma28

Reaction score
anyone want a copy of Tripych? I've got a spare......

:shock: no-one wants a free book posted through the door?? :shock:

I've read it - its v good :D

go on - someone take the book before Emma gets upset :wink:

It is a good read, can't believe noone has bit your hand off!

I trust your opinions, I'd love this if it's still available?

:cheer: YaY :cheer: At last :lol:

You'll love it :D If you PM your address I'll post it tomorrow :D

What a good idea! I love reading and I have a wardrobe full of good books that I have read. We should set up some sort of book swap thing :think:

I said that the other day - I have loads too - I'll have a sort out this weekend and put them on gradually :D

:dance: wicked :dance:

Although I'm a bit of a hoarder..I like to keep my books so when I'm old all my rooms will have floor to ceiling bookshelves :oops:

I quite often get swaps though..people buy me books I have already and I'm dim so I forget what I have and get duplicates in charity shops :oops:

I also have H is for Homicide by Sue Grafton if anyone wants that..? Its a bit dog eared but readable :D

Minxy it's gory, and quite sexually violent, but it's written really interestingly :)

emma28 said:

Although I'm a bit of a hoarder..I like to keep my books so when I'm old all my rooms will have floor to ceiling bookshelves :oops:

I quite often get swaps though..people buy me books I have already and I'm dim so I forget what I have and get duplicates in charity shops :oops:

I also have H is for Homicide by Sue Grafton if anyone wants that..? Its a bit dog eared but readable :D

you sound like me - I have embarrasing amounts hidden away :oops:

and a full set of Sue Grafton :D

emma28 said:

is it agood book i havent read it but i have got most of karin slaughter and pretty much all of patricia cornwalls books, i tend to hoard too though :oops:

yeah it's ok, even though its part of a series, it does well as a stand alone book.
Pm me your address, i'll send it to you and you can decide for yourself :lol:

Book received thanks! :D

It's next on my list after 'Atonement' Will let you know what I think!

Read it already and really enjoyed it!

I liked the way it kept playing with your sympathies so you didn't know who to trust at first. :)

Would gladly post it on. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back