Authors...

emma28

Reaction score
So I admitted to being a bit odd :shock: and it seems others are too... so who has complete sets of books by which authors??

I have all the books by..

Meg Gardiner.... Michael Connelly
Mark Billingham.... Steven Leather (almost)
Faye Kellerman.... Mandasue Heller
Robert Crais.... Iain Banks
Nicci French.... Patricia cornwell
Sue Grafton (almost).... Martina Cole
Maeve Binchy.... Tess Gerritsen (almost)
Val McDermid.... Jonathan Kellerman
Ian Rankin.... Lisa Jewel
Kathy Riechs.... Lisa Gardiner
Karen Slaughter.... Jilly Cooper

And I have just started collecting Harlen Coben. Any suggestions of who else I might like from that? I'm running out of new authors. I have a few randoms and one offs too.

C'mon Libs, show me yours :lol:

I have all of Dean Koontz....

Jonathan Kellerman

Nearly all of James Patterson...

Loads of Virginia Andrews....

My daughter is becoming just as bad and at 6 already has her fave authors :lol: She said just the other night that hse cant wait to be old enough to start on my Dean Koontz collection :lol:

Nealy forgot, Nicholas Sparks.

Also Nicholas Evans....

jue said:
I have all of Dean Koontz....

My daughter is becoming just as bad and at 6 already has her fave authors :lol: She said just the other night that hse cant wait to be old enough to start on my Dean Koontz collection :lol:

OH another Dean Koontz lover
Ive got ALL his books
YeY :dance:
He a brilliant writer.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also love and read Bernard Cornwell
I adore his Arthur Warlord Chronicles series
And Grail Quest series
My fave is the Alfred series as its about a Northumberland man and the books talk about my home. Making me Nolstagic

I have all the Jordon/katie price, peter andre books :D

and im pround before u all say something :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :rotfl:

I love types of books rather than authors (although got all J K rowling)
I read those true life, sad! ones that are normally one offs. But I have got all the Jean Sasson books and a few Torey Hadens

HARRY POTTER!!!! :cheer:
only full set i have....wanting something good to read though....

I seem to be collecting Koontz although I actually think he's a DREADFUL writer with the odd good book!

For horror I love Graham Masterton and have loads of his, but no-one else I know reads him. :?

I adore Sarah Waters (Tipping the Velvet) despite no Sapphic tendancies and for crime novels I love Janet Evanovich (the Stephanie Plum series) and I like the Sue Grafton too.

Not an author but I do buy up cheap copies of 'Sophie's World' by Jostein Gaarder when I see it in charity shops as I lend it out and have lost so many over the years!

Hey :D

Some new ones there then, cheers :hug:

I have Katie Price books too Cherie.. 8)

I read Dean Koontz books when I was younger along with James Herbert and Steven King. Lost them all in a fire and not replaced them yet. Probably won't bother except for the stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back