• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justice at last

lozzi

Reaction score
As a few of you will know my stepdad hung himself at the end of may...

To me this was a relief as he sexually abused me as a child and had got away with it thru the court system on a hung jury....

well my mum has just rang me to tell me that his inquest was in teh paper...

basically, my stepdad had tried i on with a young girl, who was stayin at his house, as she had no were else to live, and she had pushed him off and left the house...

he then hung himself...

His family has been sayin all along that he hung himself ocz of the "lies" we told about him in court.. which is bollox, not one word was a lie, and he knows it, and also if it was to do with us showing the world what a horrible paedophile he is then wouldnt he have killed himself sooner?!

well basically this article in the newspaper shows him to be a paedophile again..

why wud he kill himself if he had nothing wrong eh?

justice has finally been done and he has been exposed AGAIN for what he is....

justice has indeed been done now you can look forward and re build your life. He cannot hurt you again.

:hug:

Yeah i agree with budge hun, now you can try and put what that monster did to you in the past and leave it there.

He got his just desserts.

:hug: I love it when these asswipes get shown for who they really are I am currently doing the same but with my own Dad (if u can call him that) I didnt go through what you have but lived with domestic violence for the first 14 yrs of my life. I bet you feel like a big weight has been lifted :D

You can now move on and look towards a happy future with your little girl, weldone Lozzi :hug:

:hug: I can only echo what budge said, now he cannot hurt you or anyone else ever again

thanks ladies.. that was my initial thought when i was told hed hung himself... he cant hurt me, my baby or anyone else ever again

what goes around comes around eh..

yes I have always been a firm believer in " what goes around comes around"

Also their is satisfaction in the knowledge that the fact that he killed himself as this implies that he realised he f*cked up and knew he had done wrong, and must have felt some sort of remorse or self loathing for his actions. A lot of people who commit such crimes do not think they have done anything wrong, and feel no guilt. So its good to know that at least he hated himself enough to act in that way. Its awfull when people get away with these crimes and just get on with their lives like nothing has happened.

Cat&Noah said:
Also their is satisfaction in the knowledge that the fact that he killed himself as this implies that he realised he f*cked up and knew he had done wrong, and must have felt some sort of remorse or self loathing for his actions. A lot of people who commit such crimes do not think they have done anything wrong, and feel no guilt. So its good to know that at least he hated himself enough to act in that way. Its awfull when people get away with these crimes and just get on with their lives like nothing has happened.

Don't you wish that there was something you could do about those *******s, like gun them down and never be found out.

I'm glad that sick man got his comeuppance. If only all of them would do it.

thats great news for you hun :hug:

Karma always works its way :)

sorry wot he put u for hun
but im so glad its all over for u now
just wish he could have suffered more for wot he did to u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members