Just wondering......

Ju

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I was just wondering whether you can still feel baby kicking/moving about etc when you are having contractions/going into labour. Surely the baby must move about still? If so, can you feel it? :think:

I know it's random, but it's one of those things that isn't in a text book!

x

Hiya :wave: , I dont know if everyone the same hun, but when i was in labour right through to when i started pushing tia was kicking and wriggling all over the place and didnt stop moving. When she was born she came out back to back and face up so her arms and legs were all at the front, midwife said she hadnt seen a baby so active during labour!!! :shock: xxxxx

Yes, many people have told me that their babies havent stopped moving from the first contraction/waters breaking and apparantly its a weird feeling!!

To be honest when i had a contraction i was so focused on that i didnt really feel her moving, but the midwife was watching my belly and said she was all over the place. Obviously she could see it more cos tias legs were at the front but with some women the baby's go quiet. I guess everyones different and it sends some babies to sleep :D xx

Thanks for your replies-I was just interested to know!

xxx

In the begining Olivia was then I was in so much pain I didnt take any notice :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back