• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just when I thought it had gone..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Morning sickness has risen its ugly head again this morning. Note to all.. If you get sick as soon as you wake up.. have a glass of water handy so that you can glug that back real fast on the way to the loo, because throwing up nothing.. sucks.. Not only does it suck.. It HURTS. I learnt that lesson the other morning, so now have a 2 litre bottle of juice outside the bathroom door that I can grab in transit lol

I had the worse retching of all before bed last night having gad just occasional for a few days and thinking we had turned a corner. Due to surgery I can't physically be sick as I have a one way valveinto my stomach so always dry retch/heave which left me breathless and doubled up last night!! Not good but apparently a good sign so everyone keeps telling me.

I am not needing to see this! Lol. Trying to be sick on an empty stomach is not nice at all.

I hope it passes soon for you both. I just have nausea so far today with a hint of retching, I am only 4-5 weeks, so to be expected :eek:)

My nausea stopped around 12weeks then at 13weeks 1 day i got sickness 3days in a row then it went but i still get nausea now :( but am not actually sick :) x

To be honest, I was feeling "Off" all day yesterday so I had it coming. I cant seem to find my appetite this morning now though, The thought of swallowing .. Ugh I hate morning sickness lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back