Just wanted to say hi

jessir79

Reaction score
I have been on this site almost every day in the ttc section trying to figure out if my symptoms meant what I thought they did. My SO and I had started testing last Sunday, which I knew would be too early, since it was only 11 days dpo, but to my suprise there actually was a very faint line. I tested twice more during the week, and each time had a very faint line. Well finally on Friday, we saw the real line we had been waiting for! We have an appointment tomorrow afternoon to confirm. We've been ttc since January, and were quite surprised it happened so fast. I do have one question for everyone. Is it normal to cramp quite a bit around week five with your third child? It's been 5 years since my last pregnancy, so I'm having a hard time remembering.

Hi Jess,

Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :wink:

I am currently 8 weeks pregnant with my second baby. When I was pregnant with my first (little girl who is nearly 2) and with this one, I had some cramping. It almost feels as if you are going to have a period - I have gone to the loo a couple of times to make sure my period is not there! Cramping was worse with my first because my womb was so small and had never had a baby in before. It is not so bad with this pregnancy.
Just think though - your womb is already expanding even though your little bean is so small! There is alot of work going on down there so it must feel a bit tender!

Cramping is nothing to worry about unless it is very painful (knock you to the floor painful). You would also have alot of bright red blood if there was anything to worry about. I know this because I had a miscarriage a couple of years ago and had the above symptoms.

With love and best wishes,

Julia xxxxx

Hey Jessi,
congratualtions! :hug: it is completely normal to have cramping. I had it quite a lot in the early weeks.
Anyway take care of yourself. Luv Laura

Hi Jess,

I haven't got any advice for you as I haven't experienced cramping but I hope Julia and Laura have answered your concerns :hug:

I'm just replying because I wanted to say hello and a HUGE congratulations!! That's fantastic news and really pleased you conceived so quickly after TTC! :cheer:

(And baby is due on it's daddy's birthday which is brill!! :cheer: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back