• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

just wanted to say hi!!!!!

bonbon

Reaction score
hi everyone just thought i would introduce myself and say hi to you all...so nice to find a forum like this its very comforting and informative to me i look forward to many conversation with you all on this site ......:wave:

thankyou for the welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy wishing you all the very best..xx

this is such a lovely forum because you cover everything and not only do you get support you also learn too i know i have and i am going to enjoy being a part of all your journeys i have had quite a journey myself and will talk about it when i can but will need to be in another section its funny because i have been a member since dec 09 but when i sit to write about me my fingers just wont move i think i just need to have a little more time to absorb it all but i am so please for you all that have your BFP...and am rooting for everyone ttc..will catch up with you all later until then take care.....xx

hi everyone just thought i would introduce myself and say hi to you all...so nice to find a forum like this its very comforting and informative to me i look forward to many conversation with you all on this site ......:wave:

Welcome!

Hope you all are well and speak to you again soon
Take care x

welcome hun lovely seeing you here!! hope we get to chat soon :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member