Just want to say

whyslifesobig

Reaction score
Thank you to all you girls.
For all the support, laughs, tears and for just understanding.
I hope we all have bubs by the end of the year
:hug:

oh god I have gone from happy to melancholic... slap me
I need a drink of vodka grrrrr what do you think bad idea ?

*gives whyslifesobig a huge smack in the chops*. I'm sure a little vodka wont hurt, everything in moderation and all. I reckon by the end of the year we'll have a huge baby boom :cheer:

just wanted to say good luck to everyone and i hope you all get your BFPs soon!! :hug:

Me too, Good luck to all you beautiful ladies! It's been a real comfort and support being able to come in here to chat, giggle and ponder. Wishing you all BIG FAT POITIVES in the coming months.

Love Becs xxxxxxxx

me too , altho im sure im more obbsessed , taken temps , cm , too many baby bumps too look at :oops:

but tis great with u all here , to know i aint mad ! its just the ttc bug lol

yeah lets have a BIG BABY BOOM this year - good luck ladies :cheer:

Thats so sweet :hug:

I completely agree, since joining here I dont feel so alone with it all - theres no-one I know going through the same things or who really knows what its all about and I feel like ive made some really good friend connections here, plus ive learned soooooooooo much about trying pregnancy and AF's etc, this place is a goldmine!

big :hug: to everyone, and heres to 2007 baby boom!

just to add to all of the above... 2007 WILL be the year for everyone :hug:

Here's hoping to lots of BFP's very soon.

Baby dust to you all and some glue. x x x x

I think your all great, i've not been a member here long but i think its a godsend. I think i would of driven my DH mad by now if it wasn't for this place.

Love you all :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back