Just want to say a big thnakyou

Melly+2

Reaction score
To everyone here for all the support over the past few weeks, im sorry for moaning about being in pain, i know i have a week left but with everything thats gone off im so depressed and fed up atm i just want out, big time and its frustrating me and the days are going so slowly it feels like its never gonna come. Anyway love you all and thank s for putting up with me, it means alot :hug:

Awwwww I already said on MSN - dont speak daft!! We have all been there, or are going to be there when all we want is to see that baby and cuddle them. The last few weeks always drag.... Bubba will be here real soon chick :hug:

Don't feel so down hun! You have done brilliantly and your nearly there!!! Its totally normal to feel the way you do, but at least you know that the end is close now and with a bit of luck next week you will have your baby!!!

If you can't have a moan on here with people who understand where can you hun? I do hope things start going again for you and actually do something so you get your baby :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back