• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just want a moan...

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Didn't really know where to put this...

I'm absolutely exhausted, Jaida has only slept 6 hours out of the last 24 and shes been feeding for about 5 mins, falling asleep for about 2 mins, waking up and generally being upset and feeding for another 5 mins.

To make matters worse I've got mastitis due to a really bad cracked nipple which is really painful but I have to feed like mad from that side to get rid of the mastitis.

Also me and Jaida's dad have split up, he's told me twice since I had her he doesn't want to be with me and just generally bringing me down and being a ****. Then he says he didnt mean it, well I'm not having it anymore I need to be at my best to look after Jaida.

I'm pretty drained physically and emotionally at the moment, things can only better though I suppose (I hope :pray: ).

:(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Dont know what to say other than I am thinking of you and hoping things will get better soon. So stressful for you to go through a split when you have such a little bab. Just keep going and try and get some support off friends and family. Have you got anti-biotics for the mastitis and some good nipple cream? Lansinoh is really good, bit pricey but well worth it. I had mastitis early on and it cleared up really quick with anti-biotics.

I agree that you dont need extra stress right now from your ex - he sounds like he needs some boundaries, he cant keep you on an emotional rollercoaster, it's hard enough with a LO without that as well. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aw hun, sorry you are going thru all this, not much to add, Midna has given you the best advice, sleep when she does and just remember that the bfing does get better in a few weeks, just hang in there.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

lisa

:hug: I don't know what you are going through with the BF as I am having to bottle feed but I understand the settling for a few minutes and then being upset again. Had a bad day yesterday with Aimee due to the same reason.

You don't need the added stress her dad is giving you. If he doesn't want to be with you then it is his loss. You have more important things to do than play silly games with him. Gah, men like that piss me off!!! :evil:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxx

The 1st 6 weeks are hard enough, never mind with everything else hun!! Take care of yourself xxx

Thank's girls. I'm feeling much better today, the mastitis is clearing up nicely (I have got antibiotics but I'm not taking them, was told to try self help techniques first and they seem to be working).

Awww hun sorry you're having to go through such a tough time. Know how you're feeling with the feeding, constantly having a baby on your boob is draining! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back