Just wanna sit and cry!!

Cixes

Reaction score
I just don't know what to do with myself!

I have a car that i can't drive because it won't let me tax it online (says i have no insurance!) and as just renewed insurance i am waiting for the new certificate so can't even do it at the post office! :wall: Then...

...my washer has had a small leak and my dad said the filter pump was probably to blame and i should clean it, so thats what i did yesterday got up this morning and put the washer on 20seconds later my whole kitchen floor is flooded!! :wall: so have spent an hour with towels and sponges (have no mop!) wringing the water out. My hands are red raw and sore and my SPD is playing up making it hard for me to walk.

I have 2 kids off school mainly due to skiving, Charles had tummy ache yesterday so was off and then slept at teatime refusing to go to bed till 3am! of course he slept in this morning and hubby had dr's appointment and had to get an early bus, added to the flood i just couldn't get them to school so only my eldest could go, and harry has had to miss nursery.

I have just come down from getting dressed to find they have trashed the living room, all the cushions off the sofas, books, paper, pens, the wii on and remotes left all over! :wall:

To add to all this i have the worry of the bailiff coming again over council tax we PAID 2 YEARS ago!!! I have told them loads of times and told the council and they have done nothing! We got another visit from bailiff on friday but were out he left a note saying he would be back on the 2nd, hasn't come back yet but i am having to live with the doors all locked and blinds shut because i don't want to have to fight with them over this anymore!

I am just so fed up, feeling weak as haven't even had a drink yet this morning. I just don't know how i am going to get through the day! :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Didnt want to read and run hun! I hope you are ok! Keep smiling I know its hard and easier for me to say because im not in the situation but I am sending you lots and lots of hugs

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxx

just think positive, tomorrow will be a better day!!!! sending you a lot of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww no.. sounds like you've had such a horrible time of it.. :(

You need some time-out. Make yourself a cuppa and put your feet up.

Sending you some hugs and hoping you managed to relax at least just a little.. sounds like you deserve it.

xxx

:hug:

im so sorry you are having such a hard time at the moment hope things soon get better. :hug:

Sorry you are having a hard time hun :hug:

Do you have receipts or proof of payment for your council tax? If you do then get them photocopied and pass them through the letter box to the bailiff. Also find out which company the bailiffs are from and ring their office and tell them that you are disputing the debt as it was paid at the time. Follow that up in writing with any proof and they are legally obliged to leave you be while they investigate your claim.

:hug: :hug: sorry to hear that you had a horrible day yesterday i hope today is a better day take care of urself and rest with ur feet up for 10 mins as it sounds like you have a very busy household :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back