just typical!

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
Me and my OH decided we should sell our cars to buy one slightly bigger, more baby friendly one. It was a hard decision to make as i LOVE MY CAR.
We decided to sell my OH's first and we were going to put the advert in this week.

I got a call from my OH on his way to work, the bloody car has stopped working. It just cut out at some traffic lights and stopped. His mum came to pick him up (he was nearer hers than mine) and they tried jump starting it but to no avail so it's now sitting in the doctors car park which is next to the lights where the car broke.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. His uncle is going to have a look at it tomorrow. But now i'm annoyed! Silly silly silly car.

wooooooooops :? :(
hope its nothing serious

me too. I'm dreading them telling us it will cost hundreds to fix, then we won't know what to do.
We were only expecting to get £1000 for it anyway :(

Are you expecting to get more for your car?

You might be better off patching up his car a little bit and using that as a part exchange at a dealers. You will probably get more than that car is worth, depending on where you go, or if you traded in your carm you would probabl get less than it is worth (particularly if it worth more than £5000) Having said all that, if you were planning on getting your new car in a private sale then this post is pointless! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back