just took the sugared water!!!

moomoo192

Reaction score
Well its 4.30pm and i just did the sugared water drink, wonder if it'll d anything :think: prob give me the squits :rotfl: i'm going to my nieces birthday party at 5.30 :shock:

I thought the kettle had boiled and cooled so got the drink ready went to drink it and it was cold, the kettle was unplugged DOH! i warmed it up in the microwave, hope this has the same effect.

Wish me luck girlies, i'll update if anything happens....which i very much doubt. Apparently it can taje up to 48 hours :roll:

Good luck hun :D I am really hoping it works so then I can have a go too :D

ooo if it works u have to let us know straight away cos im gonna copy!!!
how did it taste :lol: :lol:

Hope it works for you :pray: . I've never heard of the sugared water one before. Do alot of dancing at your neice's party :dance: that should get her moving along :hug:

Kimbo said:

SWEET! thought i was gonna be sick within the first 2 mouthfulls but it wasn't that bad really, i'd do it again, not that i'm going to just yet. :rotfl:

could only find a dessert spoon so put 4 big ones of them in the half a cup of water and it was nearly full to the top. :shock:

If nothing else it'll probably send baby on a sugar frenzy :rotfl: :rotfl:

my mum said castor oil worked for her. Not sure what that is but it sounds :puke:

gymbabeliz said:
my mum said castor oil worked for her. Not sure what that is but it sounds :puke:

yeah i've heard of that working but apparently it makes you :puke: and poop :oops:

whats sugared water meant to to? never heard of this.

i tried castor oil last time :puke: its like drinking melted cheap lipstick and it didnt do any thing

not heard that one either, will definately give it a try if I go overdue. Anything has to be better than induction!

Euch!!! That's so wrong!!
But I bet I will be doing it out of desparation when the time comes!
Hope it works for you :)

well apart from feeling sick for about an hour after the drink nothings really happened to speak of.

I have had a couple of BH with pain at the bottom of my tummy 4 mins apart once or twice but nothing regular.

It felt like a little bit of wet leaked from me in the car on the way home but my liner aint wet or anything so can't see it being my waters.

i'm getting a little bit more goo on wiping but that seemed like it was also building anyway

oh well, i'll carry on waiting and see.

moomoo192 said:
well apart from feeling sick for about an hour after the drink nothings really happened to speak of.

I have had a couple of BH with pain at the bottom of my tummy 4 mins apart once or twice but nothing regular.

It felt like a little bit of wet leaked from me in the car on the way home but my liner aint wet or anything so can't see it being my waters.

i'm getting a little bit more goo on wiping but that seemed like it was also building anyway

oh well, i'll carry on waiting and see.

omg all this has come on since!! wheres the bloody sugar!!!

go on Kimbo, try it :rotfl:

I had the drink at 4.30 my first BH with pain was at 5pm then 5.04. I had another two about 6.30. felt like a little leak about 7.45.

Baby did wriggle a lot after i'd had the drink and was also giving me a lot of pain in my pelvis so wondered if it was getting right down there KWIM?

Can't say it was the drink but if i go soon i will swear it was.

Don't know what tomorrow will bring, you give babies a LITTLE bit of sugar in cooled boiled water for constipation generally, maybe my bowels will work well tomorrow :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh my gosh...how exciting that it might actually work. The first thing I'm doing tomorrow is buying brown sugar :D

moomoo192 said:
Kimbo said:

SWEET! thought i was gonna be sick within the first 2 mouthfulls but it wasn't that bad really, i'd do it again, not that i'm going to just yet. :rotfl:

could only find a dessert spoon so put 4 big ones of them in the half a cup of water and it was nearly full to the top. :shock:

If nothing else it'll probably send baby on a sugar frenzy :rotfl: :rotfl:

I told you it wasn't as nice as it appeared to be :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nothing worked for me in the end... :rotfl: Although I think my cleaning the bathrooms might have helped things along.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well nothings hapened :roll:

Had baby moveing like mad first half of the night and was causing a lot of pelvic pain but thats it, had a few tummy pains this morning and thought i might be getting ready for a clearout but nothing there either :roll:

Back to the waiting game i suppose, oh well it was worth a try.

Squig, i heard you'd taken it (didn't see your post) but thought it had worked for you. I guess i was hoping for a miracle :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back