Just to update really.. **UPDATED**

lrb

Reaction score
Day 36 of cycle and if im having the same cycle as last month my af should be due tomoz.. but no signs yet, no cramps.. nothing:S

But dont think this month is it unfortunately, OH's grandma died last sat and whilst i think i should have been OV i was by her bedside in hospital! Got my OPKS once i was back from the hopsital as stayed there for a whole week over night, but no clear lines.
Cant wait for the next cycle to start all over again, im worried i dont ovulate so will be good to find out. But would be even better to get my BFP this month and cheer everyone up!
OH's grandma really wanted to see us have a baby and asked me everyweek whats going on haha, she even bought my oh new boxers as she recon his were too tight! and he isnt working properly! lol
Would be a new life, something to keep evryone busy with..she would be so proud! :( Miss her very dearly!

Fingers crossed for me aye! xxxx

Last edited:
:hugs: Fingers crossed for you hunny, i really hope you get your bfp very soon. Lots and lots of baby dust :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah that's so sad, sorry for your loss.

Makes me so sad, I've only 1 grandparent left and she's 95, so I'd love to make her a great grandma!

Hope your lucky soon
Xxxx

Really sorry about your OHs granny dying, especially with her being a source of support and encouragement.

Maybe she can oversee you better from where is she is now and offer more of a helping hand :)

So sorry to hear your news, hopefully your BFP will come to cheer everyone up x

Sorry for your loss hun.

Really hope you get your BFP soon! xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry to hear your news lrb. Hope this is your lucky month.xxx

Such sad news. Hope your luck takes a turn for the better soon.

Sorry to hear that i remember you saying how close you were. hope you get your bfp for her! x

Sorry to hear your news. Sending you lots of :dust:

Last edited:
Thanks girls! Let's hope that this month or the next is it! It's what she wanted and it's such a shame she won't get to see it all.. And yeh bea i saw her more than most of her family, i went round twice a week to help her as she couldnt do a lot for herself:(
Sending u all babydust too!! Xxx

Last edited:
(TMI!!!!)

Day 38 of cycle, cramping is painfull but not lasting long, stil abit twingy tho! walked home from work today with my legs practically crossed! was addiment af had come, i could feel it in my knickers, stupid me didnt put anything on.. walked like an idiot all the way home (30 min walk) feeling so uncomfortable, thinking i was leaving a trail behind me it felt so heavy! rushed in, ran to the loo to my amazment there was no sign of blood! lots of cm! it must have been the cm :S!

it felt like i had either wet myself or come on.. how strange :S x

Last edited:
I know what you mean lrb last month i was late and it felt all my AF's had come at once but it was just CM!

Ive never had that before, is that normal for you?x

So sorry about your OH's grandma :(

Fingers crossed for you though :dust:

Thanks Girls :) really hope this is my month, dont think id tell family till after the funeral if i was tho! fingers crossed! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back