• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just to be nosey :)

laura dec 1988

Reaction score
Just wondering what you ladies are craving at the moment of anything at all??

I started with sour things like lemons and sweets in my first trimester, now its cereal for some strange reason i have it for all meals lol.

So share your cravings please :dance:

xx

Hmmm, mine was banana and sugar sandwiches. Now it might be crisps! Naughty i know.

It is basically everything though, just cant get enough of food atm!! :D

Mine changes so often its stupid, sometimes its jacket potatos or beef burgers with fried onions, this week its home made apple pie with cream, my mom actually made me one bless her.

This topic is already making me hungry!

I know me too! And i forgot i crave coke and chicken fajitas non stop!! I am now addicted to coke and i used to hate it!!! It's all sugary and yummy and i know i'm not meant to drink alot so i only have 2 cans a day. :)

Im feeling sick this afternoon so dont know what thats all about, hope that MS isnt returning!

I craved tomato soup - Heinz nothing else would do

Cereal esp Crunchy Nut Cornflakes

I also craved for tangerines in the early weeks, I would eat tonnes of them

Nowadays Im not really fancying anything, my appetite has been crappy. I did fancy a nice bowl of grapes and strawberries today though before this nausea came on.

With Rosie last time I craved any food going! A strong one was white bread toast and butter and chocolate, maybe thats why I got so fat last time! :lol:

Yes COKE!!! Me too.

And Rosies Mummy how dare you crave such healthy foods!! lol

Just before I found out I was pregnant I had an obsession with oranges, orange juice and jaffa cakes! Now though it's just like everytime I get hungry I know exactly what I want to eat, although I did wants a McChicken sarnie with banana the other day, and wanted to eat mint sauce from the jar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back