Just started being sick???

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey,
Im just getting over a very painful bout of tonsilitis! Ive still got a sore throat which is making it difficult to eat and i now have an awful headache. Anyway ive just started being sick on a morning, this is just bile. Is this because at the min I cant eat very much? or my bodies way of getting rid of all the nasty stuff from my tonsils (sorry TMI) or something else? sorry im not expecting to talk to doctors haha xx

Please help! I just cant keep anything down at all! I just keep throwing everything back up! Do you think theres something wrong or just because im unwel? x

If you can't keep anything down hun, ring your doctor. I know it's a Saturday but there should be an emergency number on the line if you call.

I think with tonsillitus you can be sick. But when i got to 13weeks i got sick for 3days in a row and once was just bile. Can you keep fluid down as you need to try and drink plenty to flush away anything that could have gone to you tummy from your tonsils. If you cant then id go to hosp just to be checked. Good luck hun x

Thanks very much you two for your concern. Thankfully I had some toast a few hours since and ive kept it down. Drinking plenty of fluids and feeling a little better! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back