Just remembered....back from midwife

Tillytots

Reaction score
I have midwife today for my 16 week appointment :) Wonder what she'll do?

UPDATE*

Just got back from Midwife, I now have 2 :D The results from my bloods were all clear, they said I must eat a very healthy diet as my iron levels are very good :) Downs results were 1 : 18793

I heard babys little heartbeat and that was 145bpm and all was well. I do have sciatica but hopefully as baby lifts further up out the pelvis it should go :D

She'll make you wee in a pot.. unless you can take one with you..

Some places check the baby's heartbeat for you.. but some places don't until later on!

EXCITING!! Let us know how u get on

xx

I had my wee checked although she didn't want to check it, even though i had been told to take sample with me. I also had my serum screening done.
Then she listened to babys heartbeat and made me cry!! Oh and I got weighed too.

ooo how exciting hun
ive got my 20 week midwife appt on dec 7th might finaly hear my babys heartbeat :)
have fun :)
manda xx

The MW always checks Flumps heartbeat. I love hearing it - even though we have a dopper on loan from Debbie's sister.

:cheer: wonderful!!
So glad all is well :hug:
isn't hearing the heartbeat one of the best things!!??

x

glad it all went ok hun. its truelly amazin hearing the heartbeat isnit it/
xnatx

:cheer: Glad it went well. :cheer:

Downs results are very good. And you got to hear the heartbeat, cant wait till i here my babies heartbeat again.

Glad it all went so well. I've got mine next week and as I've not had any bloods taken yet I'm guessing they'll have the needles out....

What do you do about a wee sample? I've got a pot in my pack she left with me on the 1st appointment but no instructions about whether I had to bring it full or anything...??

bumpmakes3 said:
Glad it all went so well. I've got mine next week and as I've not had any bloods taken yet I'm guessing they'll have the needles out....

What do you do about a wee sample? I've got a pot in my pack she left with me on the 1st appointment but no instructions about whether I had to bring it full or anything...??

I have to take a wee sample to every appointment, so if you have a bottle i would assumne you have to take one.

Glad it went well! I like having appointments to look forward to like the scans and MW appointements- I loved hearing my baby's heartbeat for the first time- it made me giggle- don't cry when I'm happy, just laugh! It made it really hard for the MW to keep the doppler in the right place! :D

:cheer: :cheer: Glad it went well. Thats a good downs result

I've got to wait till I next see the midwife at 28 weeks to find out what my downs result is. I'm sure she'll contact me before if there's a problem though

muppetmummy said:
:cheer: :cheer: Glad it went well. Thats a good downs result

I've got to wait till I next see the midwife at 28 weeks to find out what my downs result is. I'm sure she'll contact me before if there's a problem though

you would definately of heard if anything was wrong hunni :hug:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back