24 Week MW appointment - got SPD and Sciatica

Dollie

Reaction score
Had my appointment today, alls well, got bloods results and ive got no nasty diseases, good iron levels etc. Got my MATB1 form and heard our little mans heartbeat again :)
Only down side is she confirmed i have SPD and sciatica which id guessed id probably got due to the pain im in, lol, but ive been referred for physio x:x

Aww glad all is well with baba and you heard his heartbeat.

Sorry to hear you have SPD and Sciatica though :( Feel so sorry for the ladies who have such horrible discomfort during pregnancy.

x

I've developed sciatica since being pregnant, can't imagine what it's like to have spd as well xx

Can i b really daft n ask what sciatica is? N wat r the pains as am getting told all sorts about my back pains x

Ah... The joys of SPD and sciatica!!!
Aches in your hips to lay or sit down, but feels like your being tasered in your butt when you walk :D
I had to wear a really sexy body support stocking & walk on crutches at times with my son!!
It's all worth it in the end though!!
Hope you get some relief from it xxxxx

Sciatica is when your uterus pushes against your sciatic nerve. Causes lower back pain that goes into your cocyx and bum, sometimes down your legs too x

Yeah thats about right puscha, add that to ligament pain in my stomach and its all fun, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back