just packed my hospital bag :)

mummytoBee

Reaction score
yay now i feel all ready lol, just need 2 buy a nice outfit 4 him to come home in :)

woo :cheer:

me and adele went shopping today and got some of my hospital bag stuff as I didn't know what to put in it, and she's been there before!

m

Great! Did mine on Saturday. Only 30 weeks but just couldn't resist. Brings it closer to home really doesn't it.

x

i'm just starting 3rd tri tomorrow but wanted to get some of the stuff done at least, as you never know when it could happen, and i'm so paranoid about everything i always have to be one step ahead!!!

yea im gonna do mine in 2weeks as its poss mine could come early.

DH bought a bag for us to use at the weekend and seems intent that I get it packed...bless I think he's worried I'm going to go into labour before were ready. It's on my list to get started this week :D

Hi

Itfeels more real when you pack doesnt it :) your getting so close hun

I still have to domine need a diaper bag though might just use somthing else we will see :think:
Katrinaxx

i still havent done mine, bought some nighties, dressing gown and some pads last weekend though and getting some knickers and cosmetic stuff this weekend.

OMG you lot are organised - still haven't done mine. Have written a list of what to pack in Maddie's overnight bag and bought all the homebirth stuff but that's it!!!

I think because I'm planning a homebirth it's been further down my list of priorities but of course I'll need to pack one just in case we have to get transferred.......

LBxx

I have written a list (well....... copied a list from valentine and the back of the mothercare catalogue anyway) but not actually packed any of it yet.

Hoping to get a few things this weekend - nighties, dressing gown etc...

Well done for being so well organised :)

I haven't packed anything yet . I was going to do it when I stop work but might do it over the next 2 weeks as I'll be at home.

They say it's really hot in the post natal wards (I think I remember it was with my first) so only to pack cotton nighties/dressing gowns. So I need to buy a new one really.

:hug:

I really need to get organised, I've put the baby's clothes in and some maternity pads and nappies and thats it.

I keep thinking the rest of the stuff will magically find their own way in there :lol:

I packed mine yesterday. Im not really sure if ive packed the right things,im going to ask for a list of things from my midwife when i see her on thurs

i've kind of done mine... i think i just need to do my outfit home... but it feels so good knowing that yay it will all be over :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back