just packed

jodie_honey

Reaction score
my hospital bag. :shock:
lol its weird how things are coming so close now.
has everyone else packed theirs? oooo exciting.

I need to do mine really. I have all the stuff, just need to put it all together.
Is your bag quite big? I dont know what size one to take.

half done here, I keep changing my mind what i want in there

erm it doesnt look TOO big but its big enough for everythin its gorgeous its from tk max and it was reduced from £40 to £16.99! lol bargain.
its a hand travel bag for an aeroplane really but its the ideal bag for the hospital!
and ive just sorted all her clothes out and washed them ready (coz im movin in a few weeks) so im tryna be prepared. i was gettin rly excited lol x

mines the same size and i've not got half the stuff in there i need :rotfl:

I want to get mine packed in the next couple of weeks or so, but want to get all the baby stuff washed first but can't really do that til our furniture arrives so I can put it away nicely.

That and the fact that I have NO idea what to pack as all the lists I have seen differ, Some say to pack barely anything and others say to pack loads.

Confused!

can i use one of them lil rolling cases ? ya know the ones ? just i got that and not really a decent 'bag' as such

just finished packing mine the on Monday,all i have to get are some snacks to go with the lucozade!
at my last antenatal class yesterday the midwife said to only pack the absolute essentials!

G3M said:
can i use one of them lil rolling cases ? ya know the ones ? just i got that and not really a decent 'bag' as such

that's what i'm using... i've only half packed it though. and now i've put 2 towels and my dressing gown in there, its almost full :shock: i'm waiting til i start my leave to get all the other bits and pieces i know that i still need...

i just got some new jammies from asda ( ya know the old skool ones with button tops? ) and went looking for a new dressing gown ( as mine is big and thick fleece) and would u beleive i couldnt find a lightweight dressing gown ! im thinking it aint gonna be cold on the labour ward / mat wrd lol

it is the towels thats gonna take up the room aint it :roll:

omg your never 33 weeks!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I remember sitting in my bed at hospital after just having mia talking to you!!

How fast has that gone!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

And o my...i took a huuuuuuge suitcase :oops: i never travel light at the best of times...nevermind when im in hospital lol :cheer:

Mine is about medium sized but to be honest I could have done with it a bit bigger as the vanity case with my stuff won't go in it (but hey at least they match!) and It's pretty tightly packed so I'm worried about the stuff getting really creased. All the nightwear and towels and baby stuff is lovely and new and snuggly but my going home outfit is a maternity choice- I read somehwere that you should expect to still look 6 months pregnant :( :( :( :(

(Does anyone know if that is absolutely true????????????????)

Nicest item I had to put in was a disposable camers that a friend brought me in case I'd forget after all the nappies wipes and other essentials.

Anyhows it's packed tight and full and sitting patiently ready to go-just like it's owner :)

G3M said:
i just got some new jammies from asda ( ya know the old skool ones with button tops? ) and went looking for a new dressing gown ( as mine is big and thick fleece) and would u beleive i couldnt find a lightweight dressing gown ! im thinking it aint gonna be cold on the labour ward / mat wrd lol

it is the towels thats gonna take up the room aint it :roll:

I got a very lightweight jersey type one from Tescos- It's really soft and folds up tiny and it was only something silly like £4.99.

ClareBear said:
Nicest item I had to put in was a disposable camers that a friend brought me in case I'd forget after all the nappies wipes and other essentials.

This is a great idea! everytime I take my camera with me I forget to charge the batteries!!! (---> I did so at my own wedding...I don't expect the birth of our baby to be any different!)

ClareBear said:
Mine is about medium sized but to be honest I could have done with it a bit bigger as the vanity case with my stuff won't go in it (but hey at least they match!) and It's pretty tightly packed so I'm worried about the stuff getting really creased. All the nightwear and towels and baby stuff is lovely and new and snuggly but my going home outfit is a maternity choice- I read somehwere that you should expect to still look 6 months pregnant :( :( :( :(

(Does anyone know if that is absolutely true????????????????)

You will still have a bump after, but it will be alot smaller kind of like a deflated ballon, and it will be all squidgy.

my case is packed, its huge!! - well its more like a mid to large sizewheelie case - how did you fit a dressing gown and slippers and everything else into a small case :think: :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back