Just ordered the last of my baby shopping :-)

amandapanda

Reaction score
Am excited now!! Just done an online shop with Mothercare :)

Ordered all my bedding and bathing stuff, plus some nursing tops which were on buy two get one free. Lots of other little bits & bobs too like muslin squares, towels etc. And couldn't resist the cutest little baby trainers & baseball boots - totally pointless at his age but sooooo cute!!

It all came to £160 but with coupons from Mothercare baby club and other discounts it's £110 - bargain!! :dance:

Can't wait for delivery now - and my friend is bringing up my pram and crib at the weekend so that's pretty much me all set - apart from absolutely having no space to store it all, lol xxxxxxx

:dance: excellent!!!!

And a good saving! I really want to get all my bedding but have to wait till April when mum and step dad buy the cotbed and I'll know exactly what size to get. Which bedding did you go for? I'm not sure whether to get bedding with a theme or lots ofpink blankets and sleeping bags because I was thinking of painting the room a warm cream colour and getting some butterfly wall stickers and lots of pink accessories.

x x x x

Sorry for intruding, fab saving Amanda & pinkymum the cream with butterfly & pink accessories sounds gorgeous

xxx

I just ordered some fitted crib sheets in blue and lemon and 2 cellular blankets in blue and cream :) He's already got a baby sleeping bag (from Sainsbury's - half the price of Mothercare and absolutely gorgeous!). I still want to get him a cot bumper but they're £30 in Mothercare which seems sooo expensive so gonna shop around!

I think most bedding just comes in moses basket/crib or cot/cotbed size so you could probably start shopping now Pinky - love the idea of the butterflies, very subtle but very sweet :) At the moment I am still stuck in my 1 bed flat...can't wait to move into a 2 bed and to be able to create a little nursery!!

Not intruding at all Kezza, yes I was pleased with that saving - def worth joining the Mothercare baby club before you do the bulk of your shopping as there's some good vouchers xxx

:whistle: I've just done it as well as a list of free mum & baby clubs ie. Mothercare, Boots etc :whistle:

Kezzamonica it is :rotfl:

xxx

Ha ha ha, you really have got quite a name for yourself!!! All in good fun though! xxx

Sorry for intruding, fab saving Amanda & pinkymum the cream with butterfly & pink accessories sounds gorgeous

xxx

Thank you lovely. Just hope I can make it look as nice as it sounds! I'm not very creative lol.

x x x x

Yeah think I'll wait a couple more weeks and get bedding, I don't think I'm going to get a cot bumper. Dad is just finishing off stripping the wallpaper in baby's room tonight :)

Ah yeah I noticed Kezza is a bit of a monica hahaha

x x x x

You betcha girls :yay:

I've done a bit of googling pinkymum & seen some butterflies & attached here, I'm seriously hijacking your thread now Amanda sorry :(

You can get wall stencils online or be fab if someone could free hand on your nursery wall

xxxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298494652.800216.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298494652.800216.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298494688.713722.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298494688.713722.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298494697.799573.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298494697.799573.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298494752.044375.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298494752.044375.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 2
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298494784.805222.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298494784.805222.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 3
You betcha girls :yay:

I've done a bit of googling pinkymum & seen some butterflies & attached here, I'm seriously hijacking your thread now Amanda sorry :(

You can get wall stencils online or be fab if someone could free hand on your nursery wall

xxxx

Thanks hun! I love the pink ones on the pink wall. I did think about doing one wall pink. Oh and Amanda won't mind at all!!! :)

ooh I love the pink ones on pink wall too! Great idea for easy decorating - will def look into this when I have my nursery :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back