Just need a moan!!!

gemmap27

Reaction score
ARRRRGH
:wall: :wall: :wall:

I am probably gonna sound really stupid for moaning about this but its doing my head in!!!!

Everyone keeps asking "how are you feeling" "are you okay" "have you been taking it easy" now I know they are only saying it because they care but I am pregnant I dont have an illness!!!

My freind texted me a lot over the weeked and every message she put how are you - are you okay etc... She then even rang me to ask about something else and she even asked me on the phone!

I wouldnt mind but my pregnancy hasnt even been that bad! I have had no morning sickness, No spd, just a bit of high blood pressure and a few migraines and feeling tired. I have been really lucky.

And another thing everyone keeps saying is "It wont be long now - bet you cant wait for it to be over!!" I havent minded being pregnant I have quite enjoyed it!

i'm getting that too! :wall: i think its rather sweet of everyone to be so concerned, but i'm in the lucky camp as well - i'm still rather enjoying being pregnant and am not in that much of a hurry to see it all over and done with yet!!

OH just keeps reminding me that i'm v lucky not to have had any major problems so far (touch wood) and to remember that its just cos people care :D :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yep I get that too, the won't be long bit really p1sses me off :evil:

So glad Im not the only one that thinks like this! My OH was making me feel bad about it. He said that I should be grateful that people care etc.. and I am, I think I just get fed up with repeating myself!

My oh is the worst culprit for saying not long now, gonna bat him if he carries on :rotfl:

I think we all get the same questions but it does get irritating after a while :roll:

i havent really had any of that luckily,thats the advantage to being a littlest hobo LOL

altho i have had some people saying 'gosh its gone so quick, bet it feels like ages to you though' err NO! feels like its been really quick for me too :lol:

i got that alot it drove me insane!!!!!
it got so bad i was ignoring the phone i had just had enough!! :wall:

my MIL's the worst for it. If we visit, and i get up to go to the loo, she's like "you alright?? where are you going?? CAN YOU MANAGE??" :shock:

WTF, can i manage???!!!! er, yes thanks, i think i can.

I know its sweet, but she does it every single time i get up to do something....

Shes annoyed me anyway. She phoned me to say she bought some bits for the baby, so we go round to get them. Im thinking maybe a teddy, some blankets, little outfits or something. Er no....she bought us cupboard locks :roll: I had to explain that i dont think we'll be needing them just yet... :wall: :rotfl:

sazzylou said:
my MIL's the worst for it. If we visit, and i get up to go to the loo, she's like "you alright?? where are you going?? CAN YOU MANAGE??" :shock:

WTF, can i manage???!!!! er, yes thanks, i think i can.

I know its sweet, but she does it every single time i get up to do something....

Shes annoyed me anyway. She phoned me to say she bought some bits for the baby, so we go round to get them. Im thinking maybe a teddy, some blankets, little outfits or something. Er no....she bought us cupboard locks :roll: I had to explain that i dont think we'll be needing them just yet... :wall: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
BLESS cupboard locks!!!!!

samandbump said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
BLESS cupboard locks!!!!!

hahaha, i know :rotfl: dotty old mare. She just kept saying "well, i wanted to get you something you wont have thought of" She was really proud, lol.

cupboard locks!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

my MIL called me to see how i was doing and was asking me what my plans are for up until the due date. i told her that i'm planning on going to manchester tomorrow to see one of my best friends (who has a baby too) - she then said "but you're going to stay close to home after that aren't you and when i said "yes" she said "GOOD GIRL"

good girl??!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :twisted:

Cupboard locks, that's ace :rotfl:

I should suggest those to my Grandma. She keeps ringing with suggestions of baby-related things she could get for my birthday next week (er... it's MY birthday NOT Conifold's :evil: ) and I've already got them all - and then she makes me feel bad.

But no, we don't have cupboard locks :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back