• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

just need a bit of advice (long post with explaination to the problem)

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
its not for me its for OH

in febuary my oh got suspended from work due to him loosing his temper in the kitchen and swearing at is ex who also works there. the main reason why he got suspended ws in case he had a knife in his hand he had a bad day that day and his work mates tried to calm him down but no not too as it makes him worse. thankfully after speaking to HR in the company they let him keep his job. so he went to back to work for a week then was told he could have his holiday (they have to use up there holiday b4 the end of there tax year),

which he did take and as a mad rush i was going to see my family he told me a few days b4 going that he was coming obv i had to order his tickets online to get sent out next day they arrived the morning the day we were leaving so he had to pack really quick his room ended up in a mess with clothes and amys toys and paper she ripped up on the floor normally we would of tidied up b we leave but we didnt really have time to do it. now when we went down stair we saw the manager and talked to him for a bit b4 we left he never got paid that week for the week he got suspend ( they do pay him due to him being availble for work there but they wouldnt ley him). we had a good week at my mums stopped at his dads for a night on the way back t the pub.

As we got unpacked and tidied up chris went down stairs for a drink to be told they had a room inspection while we were away we noticed when we got to his room that someone had been in and put his old ps2 in his room he has no key and im sure they have no right to enter with out asking even if the door was open a little, Any how chris come up in a right stinking fettle saying that he was getting evicted due to the mess of his room i was told off rick they took photos of the state of it but paul the manager never mentioned this to him so paul handed him and unofficial eviction notice it was typed up on plain paper with no company name on it

so he had a month to find somewhere we went to council they were no help sed to go stay at the caravan park he went to have a look was crappy for price of 95 pound a week 120 quid for 2 gas bottles a month and 40+ for electric meter then council tax it needed clean unfortunatley there was an incident at the pub with the caravan site owner son he went to use chris phone and ended up dropping a bag of cocaine in chris room and didnt realise till he got down stairs and told chris so the rushed bck up incase anyone so it on the floor due to not having a lock so chris quickly told the manager about it and sed that hed bar the lad as he was about to deal it in the pub so he cant stop there any how

so paul give him a month to get out having no luck he sed to him a few days b4 the end of last month that he could stay for another month which shud take him up to the end of this month the problem is paul is leaving which he decided and handed in his notice 2 days after giving chris evitation letter

the question im asking now is do they need to give him a new letter of eviction now to say he has to get out at end of the month or is it voided due to paul leaving i mean he could say to chris a few days b4 that he gets out but with working it doesnt give him much time to pack his things as he still uses his comp and xbox but could he stay there? i dunno also they didnt give him notice of inspection of his room so technically they entered with out permission he currently still pays rent for his room too

sorry about the long post too i hope someone can help as weve been to CAB and they cant give advice as here they have no clue what there talking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back