Just home from A&E (lil update pg 2 x)

Thanks everyone :hug:

She is still saying it is "owwww!" But that is when she is trying to climb or is running too fast - trying to explain to a 2yr old to slow down is impossible!!!

She was ok through the night, I had her in with me. The doctor said to change her bum every 2hrs so that she wasnt sitting wet all night, she only woke once when I was changing her and told me to "go" :roll: :lol: Mummy was interupting her sleep.
The doctor also told me to let her walk about naked this morning to let the air get to it to help it heel quicker. So she is just walking around in her vest and dressing gown just now, but she keeps trying to pull her vest down to cover her bits - she is shy :oops: :)

The area is still red, so as the doctor said, will probably come out in a wee bruise :( Hopefully not tho

Thanks again for the nice comments :hug: :hug: - it means alot (especially when this had to happen when Brian was away and I am all by myself :( )

awww poor baby, glad she is feeling better in herself. Hugs for you both x

glad shes feelin a little better, give her hugs and kisses from Jam xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

aw the poor thing :( i hope it heals up quick for her

just as a side note, did the dr's ask you any child protection questions?
when i worked in paed A+E for a little while if we had a child come in with any genital abrasions etc we had to ask questions to make sure the child wasnt being abused. I was just wondering if it was just that hospital's policy, or if it's a general thing.

*Star* said:
just as a side note, did the dr's ask you any child protection questions?
when i worked in paed A+E for a little while if we had a child come in with any genital abrasions etc we had to ask questions to make sure the child wasnt being abused. I was just wondering if it was just that hospital's policy, or if it's a general thing.

No I wasn't as I was sort of worried of that - obviously nothing like that has happened to her, but on the way there I thought I was gonna get 101 questions when all I wanted was them to make her better!!
I dunno if it was because I called NHS24 while I was getting her dressed and they called the hospital to say I was coming.

a bit of sudacreme may help the healing hun and it shouldn't sting that one, hope she heals quick, made me wince when i read that :hug:

ah yeah Sarah that could be why!

it is pretty sad though to even worry that people may think we've done something to our kids.

i hope it heals up for her soon :hug:

Aw Sarah, only just read this, poor Arianna. Hope she is feeling better and you too! It must have been such a scare with Brian away...

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back