Just heard our babys heartbeat for first time

sarl1967

Reaction score
:) Well just been to midwife - got to go to the docs friday though - anyway OH was not with me as had to be at work- she said she was going to try to listen babys heartbeat but not to worry if she didnt find as 14 week 2 days was early - but there it was beating away - like everytime we have seen baby i got choked up and then was gutted that OH was not with me - the midwife was lovely she found the heartbeat again and let me record it on my mobile so OH can listen :)

It's an amazing sound isn't it! Well pleased for you Hun, and how nice of your midwife to find it again for you :) gold star for her!x

I liked hearing the heartbeat more than seeing the scan! Glad everything is OK.

Oh wow, love to hear the HB , esp for the first timed, bet you had a little tear in your eye Hun.

and what a great idea , I would have no idea how to record on my phone! it prob doesn't do that anyway! (I am phone clueless)

Its amazing isn't it! I heard my baby's heartbeat for first time this week too at my 16 week appointment. My OH couldn't be there either and was gutted he missed it - wish I had thought of recording it like you did! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back