Just having a whinge

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
:wall: :wall: :wall: why of why cant my body sort itself out..... :-(

Thought my first real AF was here as I started to spot on Wednesday - but nooooooooo just a bit of black/brown when I wipe.....

With that and my hcg going from under 1 to 5 and then back down to under 1 again - my boobs are still leaking milk and my foo foo is still all purple and swollen!!!!!!

My hormones are up and down like a roller coaster and I'm just sick of it.... Not to mention I cant shift the weight I have put on on my tummy and tops of my arms..... Think I am going to hit the bacardi bottle tonight and drink my way to a good nights sleep......

Sorry just all this is doing my head in.... :wall: :wall: :wall:

sending you loads of hugs hun, you know where i am if you ever need me or a chat just PM :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls - decided that a nice evening with a little bacardi would be best :D

I know it sounds daft but I think I coped quite well when they first told me but now I just cant get it out of my head and with my body being so messed up its difficult to move on......

Spotting has almost got to light flow this afternoon although there is not enough to use a towel or tampon so I am really hoping that by tomorrow she will be here and I can start to turn the corner..... :pray:

Initially I thought I would never want to be pregnant again but this week I cant get it out of my mind..... :D

Oh hun you deserve a whinge at the very least. Sory everythings so up and down for you atm.

Hope it comes properly soon and goes away too!

xxx
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back