• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just had to say . .

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
I LOVE BEING PREGNANT! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sure I can barely sit for more than an hour at a time, none of my clothes fit, I can't eat without heartburn and sleep deprivation is just plain WRONG but you know what?

I LOVE IT! Just when I get annoyed and self pittyful bean does a loop-da-loop and I'm grinning again. :cheer: And just when the sleep thing makes me want to murder everyone in sight I think of what this is all about and I can't wait to meet my little man or lady. :D :D :D

We all need a good moan every now but I thought we needed a positive thread to lighten our mood after recent events. :hug:

Anyone else loving it? :cheer:

Oh I wish I was! I guess maybe I will when I can feel it moving, like you say. Right now actually getting a baby out of this seems an awfully long way away and I can only see the crapness... sorry... I'll try and be more positive...

Pregnancy is not easy but well worth all the sickness, aches, pains & discomforts :D it must be i'm on number 5

:cheer: I love it too.

Even though one hour after a large Sunday roast, I am starving :|

Mama2Be - you read my mind! I was going to start a thread like this myself!

I had a bath this afternoon (well, it is my day off, and I spent all morning doing housework!) and when I got out I was smothering my bump with cocoa butter as usual, and I just felt so elated to be pregnant, and full of love for my unborn child! Flipper had been kicking the life out of me all morning (he/she seems to dislike hoovering as much as I do :lol: ) and I just really enjoyed seeing my pregnant self in the mirror and knowing our ickle bubba was in there.

On top of that, everyone's been telling me how great I look recently, and I finally feel as though I'm starting to bloom after 21 weeks of feeling like crap - despite the still constant aches, twinges and indecisive digestive system :rotfl:

Hooray for our bumps!! :dance: :clap: :cheer:

Same same same :D
I went to the carboot yesterday and had two people asked when I was due and if i new what I was having.
I felt so happy someone had noticed and not been too scared to say something :D
I want my little man here NOW, give me himmmmmm :lol:
YEY for pregnancy! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh