Just had scan

weenik

Reaction score
I'm not long back from my scan and it shows that my placenta is still low. She did say that there was still loads of time and I've to go back in 3 week to see where it's at then. I really hope it ends up in a good position so I can have a natural birth :pray:

On the plus side, baby looks well. I knew s/he was lying with back to my front because the movements have been less but she told me on my belly where the head and bum was - I can't believe a baby that size is in me! I suppose it's good that I get to see Bambi again in a few weeks, fingers crossed my uterus moves the right way

Hi

Hope it shifts for you hun must be so tough waiting to see if it happens or not
:hug: Katrina

glad all went well and babys fine, hope LO turns for u!!

good news about the natural birth too! :cheer:

There's still a few weeks yet for your placenta to move positions. Fingers crossed all will be well and you can go ahead with a normal delivery.

:hug:

I've had low lying placenta with both pregnancies and each time its moved up as time has gone on, hopefully will be the same for you. Also my sister in law was unsure up until the day before whether she'd be able to give birth naturally or not, they continually monitored the position of the placenta, and lo and behold she was able to deliver naturally after worrying nearly all the way through pregnancy. So there's still stacks and stacks of time. Hope it works out the same for you good luck xx

I hope it moves for you weenik, otherwise it will mean intervention wont it?

Thanks girls - I'm pretty positive about it so am just going to let nature take it's course.....after all there's nothing I can do about it. 10 weeks is a long time (don't we all know) so I've still got a bit of growing to do. If it's not in the right position I'd need to get a section and that's not the end of the world. I've just been really looking forward to labour etc, weird I know! x

I'l keep my fingers crossed that it moves for you hun. Glad baby is well tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back