• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just had my midwife appointment

mummytoBee

Reaction score
yay she said hes 2/5 engaged, and when i asked if he would move down any lower cos the pains ive been getting are TERRIBLE! really sharp stabbing pains below, and she said no, thats the lowest he will go now until labour :) so im all set! blood results were fine, so was my weewee sample haha im just getting so anxious now, my m8 had her baby today by c-section and although a c section doesnt appeal to me, i feel so jealous, she only had her baby because it was breech and im just feeling so fed up, 3 girls i know have had babies this week! and im just feeling that i want him out now, i know hes going to come when hes ready and i should be happy that hes healthy etc (hes weighing around 7lbs:)) but i cant help but feel fed up, she said hes laying on my back and am i having terrible back pains :(yes indeed i am lol. always exhausted too.

ooh sorry my post started to turn into a bit of a rant lol, oh well! going to go and lay down now im in agony :(! :bored: :sleep:

xx

Hi

Glad your appointment went well. your all ready to go now so just have to wait till LO is ready, hopefully sooner then later
Katrina

all set to go now then hun..

sending you lots of labour dust ******
****** :hug:

not far off now then.... your turn will come honey....sorry you are in so much pain! take it easy :hug:

:hug:
aw, sorry ur feeling fed up. glad ur appointment went well tho x

aw hun, you dont have long to go now. baby will be here before you know it :)

glad the appointment went well :)

Aww hun it wont be much longer now for you to wait. Hope your back eases up :hug:

the last few days are exhausting.. but yet so exciting.. enjoy it.. because its these days that you will probably remember the most.. take loads of pictures of your bump.. coz you will forget how big it got.. relax and enjoy the last few days.. get as much rest as you can becasue labor and newborn baby care is exhausting..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back