Just got my BFP but no symptoms??

babywishes14

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies, congratulations on all your BFP's!!! :lol:

I am in need of some advice please (sorry for long post ahead!!).

I got my BFP on Monday, faint line on a Superdrug own brand, 1-2 on a clear blue digi :lol:

My first question is, does this mean in 'medical' terms that I am about 4 weeks pregnant?

I have no idea what so ever when I ovulated as I haven't had proper cycles since my mmc (blighted ovum) last August (didn't get my 1st period until February). Then had a random 30 day cycle, then a 50 day cycle.

Naturally I am very nervous about this pregnancy as I keep thinking the same is going to happen again. I am a real worrier.

My next question, is that I have hardly any symptoms and this was exactly the same as last year when I had my mmc.....no symptoms. This worries me.

When did everyone's symptoms start to kick in?

The only symptom I have is slightly sore boobs when I prod them, and I've got a UTI for which I have been anti-biotics (told nurse I was pregnant). Also everyone is irritating me but think that's the hot, stuffy weather!!!

We are going to pay for an early private scan this time as I cannot wait for a whole 12 weeks, only to be told bad news.

Third question, when should I book my private scan?

Sorry for the long post but I have so many things whooshing around in my head, and so much worry I need to speak to someone :(

Thank you xxxxx

Hi there. Firstly congrats on ur bfp!! :) my symptoms disnt kick in until 6 weeks but i was actually nearly 7 weeks as just been put forward a few days from scan!!
Sore boobies are a good sign i had them from the word go and overwhelming tiredness!!
I think most ppl seem to book there private scans for about 7-8 weeks as u can see more. :)
Im sure this is ur sticky bean!!! :) good luck and we are all here for support! :) xxx

And yes 1-2 means u r about 4 weeks pregnant. But as u are unsure about ur dates u never know u could be a bit more :) xx

Thank you for replying, and your support xx

I have been incrediby tired as well but we have just returned from a weeks holiday so thought it might be a result of that, getting back into routine and all that :roll:

I just wish I had some stronger symptoms to help put my mind at rest!

xxxx

Thank you for replying, and your support xx

I have been incrediby tired as well but we have just returned from a weeks holiday so thought it might be a result of that, getting back into routine and all that :roll:

I just wish I had some stronger symptoms to help put my mind at rest!

xxxx

Honestly hun...i know it is nervewracking but just give it a few more weeks and u should get some symptoms...however some ladies dont get any at all!!
I remember the mornings that i didnt feel sick i used to be like "whats going on? why dont i feel sick?" but then the next morning it was back!! Like i said sore boobs are a good sign and tiredness also! I dont reckon its the holiday its def ur beautiful bub!! Cant wait to see u scan pic when u get there!! :) xxx

If it put's your mind at ease I have got 3 kids and didn't get any symptoms apart from sore boobies with any of them, I'm now 6 wks gone and the only symptom I have is extreme tiredness!! My partner is constantly telling me not to worry as I'm fretting constantly about having no symptoms etc.....and he's banned me from googling anything lol. Don't worry though, enjoy it :) xx

Thank you for your reply and reassurance, makes me feel a bit better :)

Just very nervous of having no symtoms as that's exactly what happened with my MMC last year. Even before my first scan was telling people that I did not feel at all pregnant & had a feeling something was wrong......something didn't feel right last time :-(

Got my 2-3 on digi today though :)

Booking my private scan for around the 20th July so not too long to wait!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back