Just found out

This is really neat how close we all are on our due dates. This will be a lot of fun going through the 9 months together. I am confident all will go well for all of us. That is why fate brought us here to bond together through the 9 months.

God Bless all of us ... Thanks for the kind words! I look forward to reading the updates on all of you ...

Currently I feel bloated and cramping ... my uterus is reforming and ligaments are stretching. They say with a 2nd and on pregnancy, the cramping tends to be a alittle stronger than your first, because your body needs to "restretch out." I haven't had nausea or vomitting yet, (but, really didn't have it with my previous pregnancys either.)I am hungry quit often ... I will say, though I don't have nausea, I have had a loss of appetite. I am hungry, but, nothing seems to sound good to eat. Weird huh? I am very tired about 2-4pm ... I get a second wind when my kids get off the bus ... then I am tired again about 8pm!

To be honest with you ... I wouldn't have it any other way. I know this is our last pregnancy. My kids are 10,7,5, and this baby due in Nov.... that is one awsome brood! Plus, all the cramping and breast tenderness is awesome ... it just reminds me, I am, in fact PREGNANT! YEA!!

Hugs and strength to you ... chat with you soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back