confused, very confused...

mrs_happy

Reaction score
Right i need help and advice.

Day 1 of period = start of menstural cycle.
14 days after the start of your period u ovulate and can get pregnant.
For me that was today, yet i'm already pregnant.
i have what- 16 days until i miss my period and should test then.

The day of my period, 14 June i tested, pregnancy and it said a negative.

Did i have a fake period, or was the period right, if so how did i ovulate early and how am i seeing all these positives, surelly its too early in preg, though if i was carrying twins would that make the HCG level in urine higher, making early testing possible...

please help

I'm confused too!!

When did you get positive results?

I'm sure we'll figure it out - don't worry!

Was your period the same as normal? Maybe it was implantation bleeding? Some people do bleed throughout pregnancy when their period is due.

Hi and thank you for replying.
It was indeed 4 days early, heavy as usual and stopped within 4 days as usual.

Then 2 days following that i had a little bleed, that came with mucas...

Still really confused by it all :(

Thank you for your help though, :)

A week ag o i started doing dailey pregnancy tests, (cheap sticks from ebay) they produced a very very faint line, but still a line, lol so i decided yesterday to take a few more tests, 5 indeed, all positive, the clearblue digital said "Pregnant",doesnt get clearer than that does it, LOL

id say your not pg

lol only jokin you cant mistake all those positives especially a cb digi as it detects high amount of hgc. could possibly be a multiple birth.

so congratz hun :cheer:

Multiple birth hey? My other half did say quads last night, as a joke - dont seem too funny now !!! LOL

congratulations. its very common to have a period whilst pregnant and many women have this. it could be that you fell pregnant last month and still had a period. i would go to docs for a test and tell them all your dates. they can check your hcg levels to check for twins also if you ask if it could be. my doc keeps hcg levels of pregancy test on file. congrats on pregnancy.

xxxxx

lol dont worry triplets are due out on my generation i kno i sed i wanted 3 kids better be carful wot u wish for.

thank you all!

Im planning a free pregnancy and birth, meaning no interventions of docs and the medical profession, so will wait til my dating scan 23 aug for dates.
I make it 21 march.
I better not go early if i concieved last month, just in case i didnt,

xx

youre brave i went thru a free pregnancy too was painful as hell lol

wish you all the luck and hope it goes smothly for you :D

Congratulations ms HAPPY you must be bouncing now :D :clap: :dance:

I bled VERY HEAVY til i was 14 wks preggers with my third (didn't realise i was preg til i was 19 wks !!!!!) because of the periods....so who knows ...

goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back