Is there room at the inn??

katie05

Reaction score
Hi girls, Just come over from ttc section as found out i am pregnant the other day and im over the moon! :dance: Looks like im due early august. Look forward to chatting with you all.xx :D

Hi Katie

:wave: congratulations on your bfp and here I am wishing you a happy pregnancy with no complications. We are due about the same time as I'm due 4th August but think i'll give birth late July as all my babies so far have come 5 days early although this one could be the odd one out and come bang on or go over.

Have you been having many symptoms? Mine are starting to creep in now and have been sick 3 or 4 times and lots of things make me feel sick. My boobs are getting bigger and already need a better fitting bra and my boobs are also starting to get sore. My head is really foggy, tonight i've felt really low and to top it off i'm starting to get a bad throat lol.

welcome :hug:

Welcome katie, great to have you here and congratulations on your BFP :wave: :hug: :hug: :wave:

Thanks for welcoming me ladies. :D So far ive been o.k, just a bit of nausea and dizzyness. Last time my boob were painfull and grew immediately! (i have a lil boy who is 2 soon).

Oh, also im trying hard to remember how i got in touch with my midwife last time, but cant! Pregnancy brain already ey! :D

Do i need to go to the docs to do this?

Love katie.xx

Hi Katie,

Congratulations! :cheer: It's getting quite busy in here now!!! Great stuff!

I asked at the surgery regarding the procedure for seeing the m/w and they made an appointment for me when I would be 8 weeks.

:cheer:

Congratulations on the BFP, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :D

Aww thanks again girls and thank you for answering my question Daisyrose.x :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27