Just found a pic of....

violet-glow said:
when your in labour you dont mind whos looking. (or maybe that was just me) God just remembered something I did while being induced....

The urse was giving me the tablets to (polite way of saying this) shove up myself lol.... the bed curtains were closed and out of nowhere comes a voice saying 'can i come in?' the nurse tells me to cover up, I cleverly wasnt thinking and said 'no its ok' because I thought it was going to be another nurse.... it wasnt it was the stupid tea lady asking if I wanted a cuppa. Blimey did she get one hell of a shock lol :oops:
Theres me legs wide open shoving tablets up my foo lol

PMSL!!!!!!

*nearly wets myself!*

hevwithbump said:
my other half whats to give me a "hair cut" before i go into labour :oops:
he thinks it will be funny to cut out an arrow :lol:

Nothing can be as bad as my mum when I was in labour, first thing she shouts out when she sees my foo 'Wheres your hair gone, you've got no hair. Aww it was like taht when you were a baby' Bright red I went!!! :oops:

I dont blame you hev lol

I didnt relpy to my mum I was in a fit of giggles because of the gas and air lol

I almost peed myself then I've been laughing so much :rotfl:

hevwithbump said:
i bet your dreading labour this time :rotfl:

lol my mums not coming this time... thank god! :pray:
Tho im having to take OH with me... I dont know whos worse :?

PMSL!

Well my OH will probs faint at the sight of blood :lol: so gotta have my Mum there as well incase everyone rushes off to help him

lol awww bless him, hes not going to have chance to faint, you'll be to busy beating him up.

i cant wait to see my other halfs face when a baby plus other bits come from me :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back