Just found a pic of....

skatty said:
You have very neat eyebrows though, I have let mine grow really bushy through pregnancy laziness :lol: (let alone elsewhere! That's a point does anyone know if you have to get your keks off for a 24 week check? I have some gardening to do if so :lol: )

No they dont check you until afterwards, the midwife might check your bits a couple weeks after the birth. lol

aww ive been missing momnat :(

posting that pic took alot of.... guts.

and it made me wet myself so badly lol

That's ok then. I never know what you should do, my doc is male and I don't want him thinking I made the effort especially for the occassion but I don't want to be a hairy monster either :lol:

skatty said:
my doc is male and I don't want him thinking I made the effort especially for the occassion

pmsl! You crack me up! :rotfl:

My midwife didnt check me she just took my word for it that I was healing alright. If hes cute you could always ask him to check and have a good for you :wink: lol

aww violet love the pic :hug:

momnat did show a bit to much though :doh:

hevwithbump said:
aww violet love the pic :hug:

momnat did show a bit to much though :doh:

she did but i thik her picture should have remained. it cheered me up! :rotfl:

i scared of showing my lou lou to the mw if i have to :oops:

skatty said:
That's ok then. I never know what you should do, my doc is male and I don't want him thinking I made the effort especially for the occassion but I don't want to be a hairy monster either :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im taking the i cant see it so its doesnt matter aproach to down below gardening at the moment :shhh:

my other half whats to give me a "hair cut" before i go into labour :oops:
he thinks it will be funny to cut out an arrow :lol:

hevwithbump said:

I think thats kinda funny too :rotfl:

hevwithbump said:

Haha :rotfl:

when your in labour you dont mind whos looking. (or maybe that was just me) God just remembered something I did while being induced....

The urse was giving me the tablets to (polite way of saying this) shove up myself lol.... the bed curtains were closed and out of nowhere comes a voice saying 'can i come in?' the nurse tells me to cover up, I cleverly wasnt thinking and said 'no its ok' because I thought it was going to be another nurse.... it wasnt it was the stupid tea lady asking if I wanted a cuppa. Blimey did she get one hell of a shock lol :oops:
Theres me legs wide open shoving tablets up my foo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back