Just for fun - mini reading

KELLYXX said:
please please can i have one :wave:

I see a fate/fair and a stall, selling baked goods for charity, I see an older woman who is smiling gracefully at me, she smooths her pinny down and runs her fingers through her hair. She turns to look at a girl in a mini style dress, who is munching away on her mummy's special, home made cake!

Would I be right in saying that you're mother is no longer here? I only say this as this woman is very strong in my mind and she keeps showing me flash backs of her and a little girl. The curly has mousy brown hair, in pigtails, her dress seems to be a pinkish chequed kind of style and I see her mum helping out with raising money, a lot of the time. A church shows up alot too, I'd say a catholic church but want to learn more towards a CofE church.

Josephine_Beth said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
[quote="Josephine_Beth":35k64kbl]
Sweetcheeks24 said:
me please :D

An older gentleman (that's what he likes to be reffered too) is standing with you, he calms you down when you are stressed/upset and says he is sorry for not being there in your time of need. He wishes he could bounce your son on his knee, under a tree full of blossom, something he says he did to you.

You're mother is not 100% honest with her health up until now, she is holding back from you but it's not serious, she doesn't like doing to the doctors.

I think they are interesting reading but mine can't be true i'm afraid. Lost my mam 2 years ago to cancer. Not sure about the man figure either could be my dad but doubt he'd appreciate being called and 'older man' he was an immature child most of time :lol:

Thanks though :hug:

Can ask about your mum please? did she put off going to the doctors before she found out about the cancer? I don't feel her here, to me, that would say she's happy, nothing was unfinished in her life, she made peace.[/quote:35k64kbl]

Yes hun, there was a small part of your reading that made a bit of sense, she did put off going to the doctors and when she eventually did she made the family promise not to tell me whilst she was having tests as she didn't want me to worry about her having lost my dad a couple of years before. :hug:

Wow that was quick.

Sorry my mum is still here. I cant think of anything re charity or stall or church.

Do you want me to tell you my full name or anything.

KELLYXX said:
Wow that was quick.

Sorry my mum is still here. I cant think of anything re charity or stall or church.

Do you want me to tell you my full name or anything.

Might help actually, PM me with it though, just your ull name, date of birth and town you are in.

This is harder than I thought.............however I will find who relates to what I posted about you..................maybe not your mum, could actaully be related to your mum, if you know what I mean.

However, am being told 'saffron and emily' with wehat I told you.

I'm pretty cr@p now, huh..........................might take some time in replies from now on though,going to quick :oops:

ooh this was such a good read.

please can i have one when you have the time?

thanks!

can i have one please, let me know if you want me to pm you with my full name and stuff :D

I'll pick up again tomorrow, got a throbbing headache today, still not use to this weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back