Just for fun - mini reading

kalia said:
Me too please :D

I am being told that you will be due earlier than you thought, don't worry though, you are right on time, she won't be premature or anything, you just couldn't work out the correct date, my feeling is a week but some one seems to be feeling smug with a 'I told you so' awaiting.

I get a name Sam/Samantha and she tells me everything is settled and will be ok, money worries will be a thing of the past.

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
Meeeeeeee (please :D )

He will look like you, don't worry. You have a tingling feeling about a 'big nose', it won't happen.

(don't ask me where that came from, it just popped up)

I see dancing is a part of your life, I am not sure how but it's something that you like to do at times and it keeps your mind free.

You're mum is more worried than she makes out to be, in this life and over the other side.

I am being told it's the milk that's causing your tummjy to rumble.

sarah113 said:
Me too please :D

I see a 'cat' is a recent topic with you, she sits by me, a tabby, ginger with great big round eyes, she tells me her name is 'tammy' and she misses her human mummy, why did she have to go.

Something is picking away at your mind, go with it.

Josephine_Beth said:
Snuggle said:

It makes me laugh because I keep hearing the phrase 'snuggle bum' when it comes to you and a big giggle. I see you with 2 other girls, on a hill/moor skipping in a circule to 'ring-a-ring-a-roses', I'd place you at 5-6yrs old. Your hair in pig tails and a specific ribbon tying your hair up, this feels to be part of a birthday.

I see a gran shouting at you to come in but you giggle and run away, like it's a game. I feel you were cheeky in a cute and funny way a a youngster but this hasn't left you're adult hood, you still find time to pull an odd prank/joke in a childish way.

Football is a big part of your life and your child will grow into this also, I see a possibility as a future coac, just like his grandpa wanted..

Snugglebum is a username I used to use :shock: Unfortunately the rest isnt true...I hate football and didnt meet my Gran til I was older as I was brought up in South Africa. I was a tomboy and climbed trees rather than play ring-a-roses :lol:

ooops sorry about that!! My computer stuck so I pressed refresh!

I love these things, I keep checking back to see what you say about everyone...how nosey am I! :oops:

Snuggle said:
Josephine_Beth said:
Snuggle said:

It makes me laugh because I keep hearing the phrase 'snuggle bum' when it comes to you and a big giggle. I see you with 2 other girls, on a hill/moor skipping in a circule to 'ring-a-ring-a-roses', I'd place you at 5-6yrs old. Your hair in pig tails and a specific ribbon tying your hair up, this feels to be part of a birthday.

I see a gran shouting at you to come in but you giggle and run away, like it's a game. I feel you were cheeky in a cute and funny way a a youngster but this hasn't left you're adult hood, you still find time to pull an odd prank/joke in a childish way.

Football is a big part of your life and your child will grow into this also, I see a possibility as a future coac, just like his grandpa wanted..

Snugglebum is a username I used to use :shock: Unfortunately the rest isnt true...I hate football and didnt meet my Gran til I was older as I was brought up in South Africa. I was a tomboy and climbed trees rather than play ring-a-roses :lol:

Never mind, pretty cr@p at this ain't I, lol

Ooooh me please :)

Dont put yourself down JB for not being accurate all the time, I read tarot and am empathic so I know how it feels, but we cant be 100% right all the time :)

So nice of you to take the time to do this! Don't worry about making mistakes, it is interesting to read what you see anyway :D

I would love you to do one for me too? When you get the time, of course! :cheer:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Ooooh me please :)

Dont put yourself down JB for not being accurate all the time, I read tarot and am empathic so I know how it feels, but we cant be 100% right all the time :)

HA, you're a hard one, you don't like people prying into your life, be it family, lover or close friends. You like to keep things simple. Your guide tells me she is young but you have a male guiding you also, the name sara comes into this combination too.

The name Jeff keeps being thrown at me but I can not see who by.
i
A man sits wih me, I can not see him only hear, he tells me there is a dress up, a top hat that is being played with, he would like this to be kept in a safe place.

He is describing to me what he looks like;

* Wears a flat cap
* has a little beard that he only started growing about 2-3 yrs before he passed.
* tall, standing at 6ft4 he says
* He is a country man, likes o take his 2 dogs for a wonder out into the fields.

He keeps saying 'tin man, ask them about the tin man'....................

Something about a sovereign pops up, I feel it's a family thing and it's no being treated as it should be.

meg_bellamy said:
So nice of you to take the time to do this! Don't worry about making mistakes, it is interesting to read what you see anyway :D

I would love you to do one for me too? When you get the time, of course! :cheer:

Oh I get good vibes from you, my legs tingle lol

Twins are a very valuable asset to the family you are in, I see 2 girls and a boy popping up in your future.

You are suited to a young child environment, working with them i.e. nursery, day care but most of all, children with disabilities.

I do see a rare case of 'child altsiemes' (if that's spelt right, you know when you forgot things etc) around you but you keep your chin lifted, smile and treat him as any normal child.

I see a husband who is working very hard and long hours, you are happy together but you want him to spend more time with you, you feel he has forgotton your 'womanly needs', so to speak. He hasn't, he is trying to make a few extra bucks and I see a swift promotion on the way, if he carries on. This will mean more than a 'few bucks', this will mean a good couple of hundred more.

I see horses surounding you, you are a free spirit and in your teenager times, you were like a wild horse at heart, so hard to tame at the best of times. I do see a dapple grey horse around you alot though.

Only just found this thread as I've been away for the weekend but can I join the queue please :D be interesting to see what you say :D

Josephine_Beth said:
There's a playful kitten in your home too, she tells me she likes your kitchen, esp when 'nitbits' are dropped on the floor, more chicken please, she says lol She says she doesn't mean to make bumping noises at night, she's just young and very clumsy.

OMG spot on, and i dont think i have ever ever mentioned this. my OH keeps shouting at the kitten for making bumping noises when we r watching telly but she is just banging her head on the underneath of my cupboards and i keep telling him not to. i also keep sneaking her the left overs of my chicken doner kebabs and yesterday chicken from the roast!!!! im not sure about the rest because i didnt really know much about my grandad but it does sound like him will ask my mum, the flowers sound like they are from my nans front door tho but they aint tulips but colours are correct and she also keeps having the doorbell rang and no one is there!

thankyou ( i also keep forgetting to take my pill accidently and if i were pregnant i wud love a boy! :D )

xxxx

kimmumof2 said:
Josephine_Beth said:
There's a playful kitten in your home too, she tells me she likes your kitchen, esp when 'nitbits' are dropped on the floor, more chicken please, she says lol She says she doesn't mean to make bumping noises at night, she's just young and very clumsy.

OMG spot on, and i dont think i have ever ever mentioned this. my OH keeps shouting at the kitten for making bumping noises when we r watching telly but she is just banging her head on the underneath of my cupboards and i keep telling him not to. i also keep sneaking her the left overs of my chicken doner kebabs and yesterday chicken from the roast!!!! im not sure about the rest because i didnt really know much about my grandad but it does sound like him will ask my mum, the flowers sound like they are from my nans front door tho but they aint tulips but colours are correct and she also keeps having the doorbell rang and no one is there!

thankyou ( i also keep forgetting to take my pill accidently and if i were pregnant i wud love a boy! :D )

xxxx

Your kitten gets bored very easy, she tells me she likes to play, like any other cat would, I woul suggest one of those cat scratch post things, with a ball and little cat house, she would love that and it may stop the banging noises lol

Forseeable future may bring you a bundle of joy but don't try for it, let it happen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back