Just feeling numb

Hopeandwish

Reaction score
Went the hosp today. This is my 3rd pregnancy. Loss at 5 weeks, loss at 19 weeks now a loss at 14 weeks. I just feel indescribable right now and numb.

im so sorry :( i have had 2 losses so i have some idea what your going through. try and take care of yourself. big hugs xxx

I'm so sorry Hun, words just don't help or describe the pain. I just lost my first one at 21 weeks so I know how hard it is.
I just lost my baby on Friday and still feel totally numb. I keep asking if the pain ever goes away as I miss her so much.
I don't know what to say as I feel the same but I'm here to talk.

I'm so sorry to you both for your losses.
I feel like I want to talk but I just can't even put down in words. I have to wait until the morning for the tablet and then go back in on Friday for the second part. I'm exhausted but I know I won't sleep x

Im so sorry for your loss!!! Xxxxx

Hopeandwish I feel your pain. I just went thru all of that. Im so sorry Hun that you've been thru it more than once. I know it's not fair. Have they found out to why? I hope they can find out Hun and you can get some answers.

So very sorry for your loss. I lost one last year and it's the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. Big hugs xxx

Just feels surreal like it hasn't really sank in. My second miscarriage at 19 weeks was due to fetal hemochromatosis. I'm not sure what they can tell me about this one at 14 weeks, I'm going to ask questions when I go into hosp on Friday because I seem to be getting different information at the minute. Xx

I'm so sorry :( I had a m/c at 14 weeks in the past that needed medical management too, I never really got any answers as to why. I really hope you at least get some answers in order to help you come to terms with it. Seems so unfair this is happening again to you :( big hugs xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss Hun, thinking of you both.

Take care xx

Oh sweetie, I am so very terribly sorry. This is just so not right. I know you feeling dreadful at the moment, but don't let the dr's palm you off, be adament about getting any answers that you can.
Sending you lots of strength and a big hug. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back