just feel worse

holly750

Reaction score
So I had my erpc yesterday, the nurses were good as gold, looking at the Times I was being operated on for an hour so I don't know what happened there.
I thought I'd feel better afterwards but just feel tons worse. I know it's too soon to feel normal again but I wasn't expecting this.
Reading through my discharge letter a specimen has been sent for hystology, does anyone know if I'll be informed of the results because I was told there's no follow up appointment.

Not sure if youll be informed of results. But its normal practice for under 12 weeks for everything to be sent off x

So sorry this happened. It can take time feel normal again as you put it. For me it comes in waves, christmas was hard as i i knew i shoould have been pregnant. I was due next month so dreading that. I dont think you get over it as such, its just learning to live with it and everyone is different of course. Just take time for yourself x

re the results, my hospital sent me a brief letter about 3-4 months (i think) after my mmc with the 'results' - although I was still none the wiser! I imagine all hosp are different though

Thanks ladies :) I'm not sure what I'm expecting with the results. If I get a letter I'll probably not make head nor tail of it either.

So sorry for your loss too stacel3, I hope you manage to cope next month. Mine was due on my birthday. I was so looking forward to sharing the day x

ahhh hun so sorry for your loss. i recently been through the same had surgery on 19th feb due to mmc. my emotions still all over. i had bleeding for 10 days but only lite i ad the vaccum not a d and c . they never mentioned me getting results from them but they did say they send it all for tests.i got a negitive test within a wk and have ovulated this month. they dont really no when periods ect will return i ad light spotting for last 2 days so maybe my period on way. i take each day as it comes and it is hard i have two little ones already so they take my mind off things but it is so so hard. if you ever need to talk please msg me hun xx

Thank you meandmyfamily, we have a 4 year old to keep us busy so sort of takes the mind Off things :)

Sounds stupid saying it but I just didn't expect to feel much worse mentally. Everyone keeps saying 'oh well at least it's done now' which just makes me angry. Like tomorrows another day, get over it sort of thing.

i dnt think it will be summat i ever get over im an emotional wreck even after 3 weeks . i was 8 wk +2 so upsetting when i saw everything on scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back