just cried in work

trixipaws

Reaction score
iv never done that before! kind of embarrassing really but my team leader was really nice about it. i wasnt proper full-on sobbing but there were some unavoidable tears!

it was while i was doing my "return to work" interview for being off sick and after i explained my absence i thought i'd better tell her that the lying bitch who reversed into us and then blamed us works here and therefore i had a problem with her- i was saying i dont kno how she could do this to me and suddenly realised she knows i have a baby and for all she knows my little girl couldve been in the car too and injured too- and she STILL lying thru her nasty teeth :evil: anyway emotion got the better of me and i cried a little bit :oops: anyway luckily i dont think anyone saw and my team leader was very nice and said she was glad i'd told her and she would inform the managers! iv just got to avoid her (lying road-hazard woman) otherwise i might get upset again and could end up in misconduct if i tell her what i think of her :evil:

iv NEVER cried before in work! nothing usually upsets me that much at work. has anyone else cried at work and why?

Awww hun, must be a nightmare to know you could bump into her at anytime.

Massssssssive hugs to you :hug:

i cried at work yesterday when i was telling my managers about my mum and asked if i could work in the stock room, they was ok but im only a xmas temp and contract is up end of this month and have had to have time off foe willow being ill, dont look hopeful for me staying

Aw bless you...what a nasty woman!

I cried at work yesterday :oops: Someone hit my car while I was on my way to work and I held it in all the way til I got there then everyone was like...oh whats wrong you look terrible!

I cry all the time anyway, I'm an emotional cripple :oops:

By the way...you're looking well Trix :cheer: I've not been about for a while, I hope things are alright for you :hug:

(well except for the stupid woman of course)

Aww don't worry hun its actually good that you cried because you were genuinely upset and they know that and can maybe talk to her manager or something? who knows what will happen to her! stupid lying cow!!! i hope you are ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have cried at work once, my two witchy bosses used to pick on me continually and they used to call me into the meeting room and bore me out about stuff that had nothing to do with me..one day they really got to me and i couldnt help crying! didnt help me though they were still cows i had to leave!

I've cried once. We had a salesman at work and he was a very arrogant arse!
He was teaching someone so showing off in front of him. He started going on at me about driving and i once had an old man run into the front of me, in a work car! Barely any damage. Then he really started on me shouting about how he won't lend me a car anymore coz when he does i use all the fuel (for an 8 mile journey!) and when he lends the car to customers they always run out of fuel!

I was 7 months pregnant at the time and slightly hormonal. I wouldn't cry in front of him but i walked off saying i aint fucking talking to you and went back to my office. I shut the door and burst into tears! He completely humiliated me in front of people about total lies! He never lent me cars and the one he did i refuelled myself out of my own money! It's salesmens responsibility to deal with it, not ours. The lady i share an office with went to talk to my boss, then when i went in there, completely unrelated, i couldn't help myself and started all over again! He came creeping in the next day, arm round me all nice as pie! Turns out no one actually said anything to him! Not for a while anyway.

yep - xmas eve 2005

that morning I had done a preg test and found out i was expectin Jamie and was a total zombie durin the day, eventually bawled it on about 4 of my mates shoulders who were all in shock in too :shock:

jeez that was 3yrs ago!!! :shock:

i cried in work this morning actually.. not a lot but a little bit - I had a near on panic attack while trying to park in the multistory (dont laugh), after a bad morning as it was...

i don't think anyone even noticed :(

I cried at work twice in the same week before- never before this and never since.

The first time was due to me working my arse off trying to help this Iraqi guy who was getting the sh*t kicked out of him every night as he came home from work (had to walk past a gang of youths who had a real problem with him). After working my butt off for over a week trying to get him moved my manager wouldnt authorise my report- I just burst out crying :oops: (then he authorised it :shhh: )

The next day this guy was really vile to me, being really personal about me just because I wasnt flirting with him and acting all girly girly with him. I cried but I didnt cry in front of him, I wouldnt give him the satisfaction.

Urmm... only when I was telling my manager my dad had died and I was going to have to go home (America) to deal with everything, and I was 29 weeks pregnant! They sent me home and I havent been back since.

Apart from that when I was pregnant, I was laughing so hard once I wee'd a little bit and that made me laugh more and I started crying...

:hug: sometimes its good to cry dont feel silly.

:oops: I have cried at work several times some of the more memorable ones are...

I had Gout in my leg and was in agony I had dragged myself to work as I had an important court case I didnt want to miss, I walked through the door and just blarted it hurt so much. I spent weeks on bed rest because of it and on my return to work interview I cried because I told my manager my DS had been with PIL for 6 weeks as I was too poorley and I felt like a crap Mum

We deal with some pretty harrowing stuff at work and as a team we all do get emotional after some appointments (never in front of clients) as a team we are really supportive but some cases just get to you.

I had a client that I thought I had given wrong legal advice to when reviewing his case and I sobbed to my manager how crap I was, an hour later I realised I had given him perfect advice and I still felt crap for not believing in myself :wall:

When I was first pregnant I sobbed constantly from the shock (for like 4 weeks :oops: ) , then because of morning sickness and then because of the blackouts, mostly as I was not able to speak to clients or go to court or our outreachs due to how bad I was, they were soo glad to see me when I visited recently all happy holding Esme I have put them through alot

Awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im not surprised you got emotional as she works there.
It ok to cry hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tell your boss if she gives you any hassle :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ive cried a few times
after coming back from the private dentist and getting the bill for the root canal and crown
i bubbled all over one of the staff and i had to ask manager if i could work longs days for a month to pay for it
(coulnt find nhs dentist)

i dont blame you for crying and im glad your manager was so supportive
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww Trixi, sorry hun. What an unpleasant thing for you...bloody woman :twisted: :twisted: Just wanted to give you some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
In answer to your question...ever cried at work? ermmmm I've lost count. I cry everywhere, and i laugh and shout...I am an emotional old bag. I just let it all hang out!!! :lol:
I used to be really "reserved" that way, but i find that it is better now, i dont get nearly as uptight about things...i just let everyone know how i'm feeling!

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back