Just cannot face work

not too far off but id still go to the drs and seek help for it as there is obviously some underlying cause xxx

You dont have long left at all, thats good. I think when you know your finishing up soon then it almost makes it harder to work the little time thats left. I am very tempted to just start it from the 11 weeksbut everyone keeps saying i will be so bored. But if i cant face work then its probably better for my health. Me and my OH get by so i think if i couldnt find a job in january it wouldnt be terrible but a part time wage would be handy! x

You're so right, I'm really struggling right now because I know the end is near.

I've got so much to do with regards to prep for the baby so there's no way i'll be bored! Just time to get organised! I'm sure in your case it would be better for you to be honest. You could focus on and enjoy being pregnant, I think it will put you in a better state of mind before the baby comes too.

If you can manage it financially and your OH is supportive, go for the 11 weeks before, especially if you can manage financially, or not struggle at least. You happiness and health comes before anything to be honest. It's just a job, you'll get another. xxx

I know. Tbh I don't care about the job much just care about the money situation the next few months when I can't face work. I used to be a mobile nail technician so I'm maybe going to do a spray tan course and start it up again for spare cash. If I do that successfully then money worries won't be so bad next year x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back