Just call me Wonder Woman.....

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
What a day!! Only just sat down after unpacking about 30 boxes (where it is all coming from I have no idea), raking up the leaves and twigs in the garden, mowing the lawn, strimming the edges, making tea, going to Ikea for house stuff and looking at baby furniture!!!

To say Im pooped is an understatement. Got my feet up with a nice cuppa tea and a Boost bar to reward myself for my days efforts. :clap:

What have I missed? Anyone got anything exciting to report??

aloha....
when do you get to see your magazine article? when its out? or do you get to see it before?
bet ur glad todays over with anyway! xx

I had my scan and all is well, and i'm on team yellow!!! HAHAHA! Basically we know the sex but not telling !!! :rotfl:

kellysomer said:
I had my scan and all is well, and i'm on team yellow!!! HAHAHA! Basically we know the sex but not telling !!! :rotfl:

its a boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol:

Kimbo said:
aloha....
when do you get to see your magazine article? when its out? or do you get to see it before?
bet ur glad todays over with anyway! xx

Its not out til after the baby is born cos they come to the house to take pics of me and the baby. Very exciting though!

Just managed to put the MIL off for coming over til tomorrow as well. teehee! x

kellysomer said:

I have seen your other thread Kelly and I too reckon its a BOY!!!!!!

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back