Just bought preseed

Olive

Reaction score
Has anyone else tried it? Louise, think you said you had got it?

I got it off ebay and some pregnacare to try - have been taking folic acid since January as hoped to start trying this year.

Think I'm gonna have to sneak the preseed in lol. Not sure what OH will think of it!

xx

I have been thinking about this a lot. How much did you pay on ebay? The trouble is I dont really have the need internally (cough cough tmi) as am always up for it! ;-) but I was wondering if it did a better job than i do naturally, I just dont know, I dont want to waste the money.

Has anyone on here actually gotten pregnant using it who wasnt getting pregnant for a while before using it?

hey starfish. not sure I need it either lol and don't want to offend oh, just got carried away by reading the reviews. i bought it on amazon for about £10-11.

Xxx

I do use Preseed as a lube that won't hurt the sperm. I just use enough to get hubby in comfortably (tmi) because... umm, i'm a small lady and my hubby is not a small man :blush:

I do have concerns about it to be perfectly honest, i worry that it makes the vagina too much of a nice place for the sperm to stay - i dunno, i find it hard to believe that an artifical lube can do a better job than the real thing.

If you need a lube, definately buy it because i think dryness could make it tricky for spermies, but if you are like StarFish delicately said "always up for it!" then i don't think it is necessary.

Your supposed to apply it about 5 minutes in advance anway, so if you just put a glob of it at the entrance then it will give it time to warm up and your OH will put it where it need to be :shock:

It's not a very good lube imo because it's water based and therefore goes gluey if used externally and it is more runny than you expect and bloody freezing! But it's worth a shot :)

Last edited:
I have been using it recently so the past 2 times we have BD'd we have used it. We did start of with Conceive Plus but both prefer the pre seed as it is not 'sticky'.
However we have been using saliva (on hubby- his saliva) :blush: and have just found out that that can actually make it harder for the spermies to swim!!!! So JUST the preeseed from now on!!
However be careful not to use too much as the first time we did and it was like a swimming pool by the end of it :lol: :blush:

Hi Girls,

I've been using Conceive Plus, again, not because I needed it but because I'm up for trying anything that helps things along!

It is a pain in the ass to get it where it needs to go though as its so slippery.

I sneak a bit inside on the quiet before BDing.

I'm impatiently awaiting OV now so I'll give a full verdict in about two weeks on how good it is as this is my first month using it.

Good luck and Babydust to everyone! xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

We've been using Conceive Plus since about March/April I think, just bought another tube of it which shows that we don't really use a lot because I don't tend to have too much trouble in that department.

What we do is either put it on my vibrator to warm me up before OH joins in or just put it on him before he goes in. I figure that way it's going exactly where it needs to go.

Thinking I might try Preseed at some point though, just to see if it's any different.

thanks ladies. Will let u know what I make of it! Looked like it came with applicators :-/ could be interesting!can be v. unromantic ttc sometimes! xx

Hi I was trying for about 5 months, used preseed and then fell pregnant first time could be by chance but its had good reviews!x

We have it. Not used it a lot to be honest. Be so careful how much you use. The first time I used the recommended amount but was way too much for us and we both lost all feeling due to us swimming in it! Xx

Hi I was trying for about 5 months, used preseed and then fell pregnant first time could be by chance but its had good reviews!x

Well that's a clincher, if i dont get pregnant this month i will try it

Thanks again girls - melissa and wannabmamma, you've sold it for me! :) worth a shot!x

let me know how you get on, you dont need much and i prefer not to use the big applicator!!x

I have thought about it, but like starfish i dont really need it! I am willing to do anything at this point....cd12 of ttc, so who knows maybe i will give a whirl next cycle, wonder if you can get a small trial pack of it instead of buying loads to start with incase we dont get on with it?!

Think I may give it a go next cycle - wont do any harm and £10 nothing - if it works!! Xmas pressie to me!!

I've tried it once so far but forgot to since! Might try it again tonight. I kinda put it in sneakily and then suggested bd lol. I don't think I actually need it but sad thing was my oh commented on how wet i was tmi! lol. Felt well bad!

xxxx

Hi all.

Just caught up on this....

My OH has been circumcised and gets V dry so we need something anyway, this is our second month of using it and we like it, found that on the medium fertility day ( using the CB moniter ATM) we didn't need as much but the day before we did defo need it. So i'm giving it the thumbs up!!

Hopefuly it will help us ALL. We got ours from ebay BTW.

Good luck all xx

Thanks for the info Ndobins. My OH has been circumcised as well. Interesting to know that it's better for him. Never thought about it that way before (how selfish am I?lol) and he's never mentioned.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back