Just been to the docs to have it all confirmed :0)

I cant take my husband with me, I went with him to the docs surgery the other night because he has a problem with his face and I took a laughing fit when the doctor started to ask him to do movements with his face!!! It was awful, I couldnt stop. I would calm down then the doctor would ask him "show me your teeth"..... I could die laughing again right now!!! So I reckon me and the hubby are banned from entering a docs room together!!!

haha k80! Sounds funny! I think I would be laughing as well!

I'm glad everything went well Babybo, it's good that you have your appt date as it's a little milestone to look forward to! It'll all start to go very quickly soon I'm sure. I'm trying not to wish away my pregnancy as I'm sure when I look back on it in the future I will wish I could do it all over again.

xxx

I've changed my appointment now to thurs 10 th as it'll be easier. Extra 2days to wait!!oh well xx

I've been wondering the same thing; my hubbie wants to come with so that he's there for everything and feels involved but i don't think it'll be that exciting: sound like medical history and that's about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back