• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just back from midwife

peanut1982

Reaction score
Just had my 16 week check up and bloods taken for downs etc tests. Was such a nice experience, I was so frantic about it the other day as I'd lost the envelope with the test tubes and forms, but was worrying over nothing really!

Blood test straight forward, urine fine, blood pressure fine then hopped on the bed so she could have a feel of my tum. She asked if I was ok with her trying to have a listen for bubs' heartbeat and I said go for it. Was advised that they often struggle to find it but not to panic if they don't. As soon as the doppler touched me you could here it loud and clear :cheer:

I'd listened on our own doppler but just seems so much more real when the MW confirms everything! Feeling so happy now, may have to go buy a baby related item to celebrate!

S xxx

Awww congratulations Sarah :D am really happy for you xxxx

Aww yay! :hug: Glad you had a nice MidWife appointment! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso