• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just back from blackpool...

littlepip

Reaction score
well i had a looovely time but i feel a bit sorry for poor little one as he has been shaken a bit this weekend!!! first of all ive been on anti biotics due to a coldy flu type chest infection thing then i went to blackpool pleasure beach on saturday!! it was great fun but didnt get to go on some of the rides i would of loved to but never mind! my nephew and neice came with us so i was on kiddy ride duty lol.
my mum poswaded me to go on this mini rollercoaster that goes underground and i didnt want to in case it hurt baby or something but she said it will be fine and seein as shes a midwife i thought i could trust her! so i went on the ride and it turned out to be the big dipper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i was screaming the whole way around and was so worried that baby would be shaken to death that when we got home i got mum to check the heartbeat!! and he's fine! phew! he has been well fed tho :oops:

ohhhhhhhhhh i LOVE the big dipper!!!
its ace! lol
well ur baby's had his first ride woohooo :cheer:
wats that infection you've got? :think:

ive been really ill last couple of days with flu symtpoms but my throat feels raw especially when i cough

i know!! i wrote about it in my pregnancy journal! lol and stuck my wristband for the pleasure beach and hotel card thing in there lol

I dunno im all bunged up and its a greeny colour :puke: i kept heaving for no apparent reason i keep coughing my chest hurts a bit etc but i finish the tablets tomorrow and still dont feel much better!! :(

i dont think mines just a cold.. my chest and throat hurt too much :think:

glad u had a good time!!

go to the doctors and see what they say. the doctor i saw was a bit of a moo to be honest. i said is it ok to take anti biotics it wont harm the baby will it? and he said well no drugs are good to take in pregnancy so he made me scared and i wasnt going to take them but my mum said that doctor is a *cough* and that it was fine and he wouldnt of given them to you if not!"

yah im sure antibiotics are fine in pregnancy... plenty of women get water and bladder infections dont they?

yeah! I'm now on my third water infection since conception and third couse of antiobiotics and counting!!! My sister in law had seven water infections during her pregnancy and seemed to always be on medication, then baby turned out just fine. You can only try and avoid them by drinking LOTS of water every day. And the doc sounds like a pratt, the truth is that some women are more prone to them than others but UTI's are COMMON in pregnancy otherwise they wouldn't bother checking urine for protein at every antenatal check up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back